Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Snowman be like, you gave me a scarf but left my gonads open to the elements.

And 'Little Girl who grew up to be Mandolin Woman (Most musical superhero ever)' be like, Wahey I got arms! You haven't snowman, na-na-na-na-na. Look, here they are!

• Like 1

Snowman be like, you gave me a scarf but left my gonads open to the elements.

And 'Little Girl who grew up to be Mandolin Woman (Most musical superhero ever)' be like, Wahey I got arms! You haven't snowman, na-na-na-na-na. Look, here they are!

I think it was more a case of: "Ta-DAAAA!!!" 

• Like 1

I think it was more a case of

"Dad?...Dad!? Look at these arms and hands, they're empty, buy me a mandolin so I don't look so empty handed in photos and as if I'm gloating to this poor snowman who has none"

There's a pic, from the 80's, of my sister standing next to my Dad's Citroen 2CV. He carries it in his wallet. He's bought Citroëns since he could first drive so I'm sure he's conflicted as to who he loves more.

As for being cheered up today...at a generic carvery place the bloke was trying to seperate two sausages as I was only allowed one but he gave up and just chucked them both on. ..5 seconds later he had the same tong malfunction with the yorkie puds. So it was s good day all round. .

Oh! And my grandmother, who'd been quaddra-spazzed on a life glug since Christmas day, was talking and feeling a lot chirpier today. I also found a pound on the floor next to the coffee machine.

It truly was a magical day.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â