Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Ian Taylor just turned up at my house with a Christmas card. Not every day that happens!

Stayed and had a coffee for half an hour too, genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met. Offered to help with my uni course too. True legend!

Hope you enjoyed it you jammy word removed. Even brad jr's your best mate too! :)

Haha, completely bizarre night. My twitter is going mental ha

How did it come about? Do you know him/live by him?

I was randomly selected off the Villa database. Knocked on the door and gave me a Christmas card. Came in, had a coffee and a chat for about half an hour. Talked about Villa (told some old stories), talked about uni and took my number and offered to help me out for my course too  :)

He also took a picture of the top of my Christmas tree and showed it to Guzan. He loved it  :D

ipz8ds.jpg

You bastard, I am what they call "well jel"!  I better change my registered address on my season ticket so my dingle dad doesn't get a random call next year.   Don't you live in London?  What if you weren't home and poor Ian came all the way down to see you?

Ian Taylor just turned up at my house with a Christmas card. Not every day that happens! 

Stayed and had a coffee for half an hour too, genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met. Offered to help with my uni course too. True legend!

What, are you serious? How does this happen?

What, are you serious? How does this happen?

He was randomly selected off the Villa database...

You bastard, I am what they call "well jel"!  I better change my registered address on my season ticket so my dingle dad doesn't get a random call next year.   Don't you live in London?  What if you weren't home and poor Ian came all the way down to see you?

Yeah I do, only got back on Monday too, pretty lucky. Think I would've cried. A lot. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â