Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Got meself a sparkly new phone, which means I can now d'load the new VillaTalk app. It's smooth...oh so smooth.

I only recently discovered the VT app. Was previously using my iPhone Safari browser. Duh!

Have you tried putting your iPhone in the microwave?

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 3

Got meself a sparkly new phone, which means I can now d'load the new VillaTalk app. It's smooth...oh so smooth.

I only recently discovered the VT app. Was previously using my iPhone Safari browser. Duh!

I did put my Nokia 3310 in my 6th form common room microwave.  True story.

The only problem is...I get buzzed whenever somone 'likes' a post of mine. Can I turn this off?

I did put my Nokia 3310 in my 6th form common room microwave.  True story.

The common room needed a new mıcrowave, didn't it?

• Like 3

The only problem is...I get buzzed whenever somone 'likes' a post of mine. Can I turn this off?

Just post really shit posts and it'll never happen.

• Like 2

Just post really shit posts and it'll never happen.

It's what I do all the time.

Oops, made your phone buzz.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â