Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

There's a guy in my company who's called... wait for it... Bruce Swayne.

I don't think I've ever been so happy. :D

Ha ha, don't say it to him, he's heard it all before.  He may react like Richard Wilson in that Father Ted episode.

I think I'm going to patent 'Wain Enterprises' for myself though.

• Like 2

:lol: 

I've never met or seen him, just one of those generic emails that goes around the employees saying someone's a new financial controller because profits are going through the roof and we cannot possibly handle all this cash filling up the office.

I work from home and am probably widely despised for it :) 

:lol:

I've never met or seen him, just one of those generic emails that goes around the employees saying someone's a new financial controller because profits are going through the roof and we cannot possibly handle all this cash filling up the office.

I work from home and am probably widely despised for it :)

I expect so. I can't help but have contempt for those who work from home in our company. I am afforded no such luxury, nor have I ever been, so I am troubled to stem the tide of jealousy when it comes to homeworkers.

My girlfriend's boss at one of her old jobs was called Bernard Matthews. Her boss at her next job was called Bart Simpson. Her current boss is called Julian Thomas.

That last one's not a funny one, I just thought I'd let you know.

I also made it up.

Sorry, if it helps, it does get boring. 

But my lunch breaks are now filled with PS4, so that helps :)

How many you cracked out today?

Edited by Paddywhack

fertility test

I'm heffing sure that admin bloke has put in some code that says if I don't quote, then use it as a page break

Edited by chrisp65

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â