Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The fact that you can prove with science that the rule i before e except after c, is wrong.

It's mostly right. Rules are allowed to have exceptions, you just have to learn the exceptions. 

Cut ciggies down from 20 a day to 2 a day + 1 x Dutch special ciggie before bed time :-)  (Its funny what being a new grandad will do to one's outlook on life)

Also..... betting is a funny thing,  I was €200 down this season 2 weeks ago and now I am up €350.  Everything I bet on in the last 2 weeks came in.   

The fact that you can prove with science that the rule i before e except after c, is wrong.

It's mostly right. Rules are allowed to have exceptions, you just have to learn the exceptions. 

Yeah but it is weird that the word science is one of them.

• Like 1

Marc Marquez

If only all sporting genius freaks could be as enthusiastic, modest and amusing in interviews.

I've never heard him being interviewed. I pretty much missed all of this season's MotoGP. I'll have a looksee.

Have got the next 2 weeks off, then one week of work, then two more off, half 5 can't come quick enough. Not to mention a PS4 at home waiting for me.

worst caption competition entry ever

Marc Marquez

If only all sporting genius freaks could be as enthusiastic, modest and amusing in interviews.

I've never heard him being interviewed. I pretty much missed all of this season's MotoGP.

So did I, but somehow caught an interview or two: "Eeet waz rilly rilly funnn." :)

My daughter just got invited to interview at Oxford University for next years admissions. Proud moment

Finest university in the World. In the best county too.

Which reminds me, the Varsity Rugby match is on the 12th

Oxford-John-Carter-varsity-trophy_268850

My daughter just got invited to interview at Oxford University for next years admissions. Proud moment

Finest university in the World. In the best county too.

Which reminds me, the Varsity Rugby match is on the 12th

Oxford-John-Carter-varsity-trophy_268850

I didn't know you played rugby.

• Like 3

Messages from friends today about the news of my cat

My neighbours even sent a nice card and I've had text messages and PM's on here and Facebook

I'm really rather touched that people took the time to comment or seek me out

Sad day for me but also a day that has brought some cheer by people's kindness

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â