Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

It's all gone quiet... I hope our joking hasn't gotten to him...

I'm sure he has taken it in the spirit it was intended. He wouldn't have expected anything else from vt :lol:

Until we find out he's gone the way of the BBC chauffeur  :P

Edited by villaajax

Going to Germany (Cologne) this Thursday for a relatives 50th birthday, should be a good laugh

i went there once, the place stunk

I really did chuckle to this. And I'm already in the appropriate thread to mention it.

• Like 1

It's all gone quiet... I hope our joking hasn't gotten to him...

I'm sure he has taken it in the spirit it was intended. He wouldn't have expected anything else from vt :lol:

Meath has to have a custom title now.

somewhere, deep in the attic, I will have an FC Koln footy shirt, circa 1981

THAT is how cool I am

Ultimate hipster

He was into German football before it was cool.

hey, I had a cycle top too, in German flag colours and something along the lines of Koln Super Cycle Boys written across it

it was made of some sort of top secret woolly material that made you sweat even if you just stood still in it, bare foot in snow

I wore it to one of them discotheques to look soooper cool, that thing kept my virginity safe behind a fug of desperate sweat for yet another week

I found my Aston Villa Toffo's jigsaw (Ray Graydon's head missing) and a pure 100% nylon Villa scarf last weekend, I'll have to go have another deeper dig

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â