Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

double whammy this week, a snotty passive aggressive client wanted some work done quickly so I quoted him a really high hourly rate, last brought out of the cheeky quote box in 2009, but he had to accept it

5:00pm today he's e-mailed me and confessed he sent me the wrong information so I'll have to start again

double bubble on top hourly rate!

• Like 2

double whammy this week, a snotty passive aggressive client wanted some work done quickly so I quoted him a really high hourly rate, last brought out of the cheeky quote box in 2009, but he had to accept it

5:00pm today he's e-mailed me and confessed he sent me the wrong information so I'll have to start again

This "ahem" massage parlour you are running, is there a lot of trade at the moment then? 

This "ahem" massage parlour you are running, is there a lot of trade at the moment then? 

I've got an opening at 10 if you're interested.

Top down, handy shandy, bon voyage.

• Like 1

I've got an opening at 10 if you're interested.

Top down, handy shandy, bon voyage.

How much for a Cleveland steamer?

Changing the desktop background on the missus' laptop to a bird getting her mouth filled with jizz (while she's at work) :twisted:

I'm waiting for closure on this anecdote.

Played at my own game - she changed it back to something boring and didn't say anything.

I'll have to try a scat picture next

Changing the desktop background on the missus' laptop to a bird getting her mouth filled with jizz (while she's at work) :twisted:

I'm waiting for closure on this anecdote.

Played at my own game - she changed it back to something boring and didn't say anything.

I'll have to try a scat picture next

She saw you coming .....

• Like 4

After 5 long, hard years of building up a company on a shoestring, from next month we're generating a healthy 5 figure profit every month. Absolutely delighted. Hasn't been an easy road, but just a couple more weeks of counting the pennies left. Those 18 hour days do pay off eventually!

They don't for teachers ;)

:D

I've been to a cracking game of football today.

15 minutes and 2 stops up the trainline, we won 1:4, shouted and sang for the full 90 minutes, everyone on good form. good laughs

It's like groundhog day being a teacher.

6 weeks of lesson planning then repeat for the rest of the long, safe, pensioned career?

Don't forget the morning blowjobs from the tasty milf secretary

(hmmm, looks up teacher training colleges)

It's like groundhog day being a teacher.

6 weeks of lesson planning then repeat for the rest of the long, safe, pensioned career?

Don't forget the morning blowjobs from the tasty milf secretary

Is it a Catholic school?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â