Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Today cheers me up.

2 weeks off work now (1 week in Sharm) and also just booked a weekend break in Hamburg for December

Show off! ;)

I need a holiday! Yes I know, but still...a chilled holiday this time!

:P

That's why I always do a week in Sharm every year. Ipod, Kindle, beer and sunglasses. That's all I need! Proper relaxing. 38 degrees today according to my weather app.

I have just been retweeted by Birmingham City for this tweet:

@bangorcityfc COME ON CITY! Bang in some more Les! #bcfc

Bangor City are playing at the moment. SHA's twitter person didn't actually look at the bit that points to Bangor's twitter account.

I've replied to the retweet with the following:

@BirminghamHOF Thanks for RT. I'm actually a Bangor City fan. Bangor are my second team actually. Aston Villa are my first. #whoops

I'm not expecting a response.

• Like 4

anybody that beats TNS get a thumbs up from me

Barry beat Taffs Well in the Welsh Cup earlier today, freekin' awesome bit of a grudge match.

Taffs Well were mouthy in the summer trying to get us closed down, obvious draw in Welsh Cup was then obvious.

Practically made friends with the esurance operator handling my policy (car insurance). I talked about her day and made her laugh (she's in North Dakota.....I'm funny there)....in doing so the following happened:

1. An inspection I was told I had to do, she discovered (what 4 other people didn't) that because I have been with them so long they already trust me, so I don't need to go get the inspection. :)

2. She waved the extra fees that would have been attached for my address change for the next 6 months. (apparently moving 15 minutes inland makes my car insurance go up)

3. They finally realized I'm married. In doing so I saved $149.32 on my premium!!! BOOM!!!!

Shannan, esurance super hero! If I had any remote desire to ever be silly enough to go to North Dakota I would make sure to hug her and buy her another jacket or ear muffs or something people need in the freezing cold.

• Like 2

3. They finally realized I'm married. In doing so I saved $149.32 on my premium!!! BOOM!!!!.

Straight into Brumericans beer-account then?

While I'm sure that's what he would prefer, it will most likely go towards calling him or visiting him. England's so damn expensive!

• Like 1

Practically made friends with the esurance operator handling my policy (car insurance). I talked about her day and made her laugh (she's in North Dakota.....I'm funny there)....in doing so the following happened:

1. An inspection I was told I had to do, she discovered (what 4 other people didn't) that because I have been with them so long they already trust me, so I don't need to go get the inspection. :)

2. She waved the extra fees that would have been attached for my address change for the next 6 months. (apparently moving 15 minutes inland makes my car insurance go up)

3. They finally realized I'm married. In doing so I saved $149.32 on my premium!!! BOOM!!!!

Shannan, esurance super hero! If I had any remote desire to ever be silly enough to go to North Dakota I would make sure to hug her and buy her another jacket or ear muffs or something people need in the freezing cold.

you may think you won .......

you may think you won .......

*laughing*

It's all a racket so they still win....they just win a little less. Yup, they win less, so I lose less. And that's a win. :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â