Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Where is that?! I thought they disappeared in the mid 90's. And it's got Oyster stuff in the windows, so it's London!

It's in Islington by the pie & mash shop.

No I don't know

In all honesty

I just found

It on Google

Where is that?! I thought they disappeared in the mid 90's. And it's got Oyster stuff in the windows, so it's London!

No I don't know

In all honesty

I just found

It on Google

Looks like Brixton road to me. Used to be down that way all the time. Think it's still there too.

Edit: still appears to be there on street view.

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

It's on the Brixton road. Check street view, you'll be pleased to know it's still there.

Go and check for yourself, either in person or on Google Maps, no point in stopping to thank me for telling you or to scroll through any other posts in this thread before this one. 

• Like 1

No I don't know

In all honesty

I just found

It on Google

What? Alfredo's on Essex Road that used to be one of the best pie and mash shops in ah wait a minute I've just spotted the rest of that post.

• Like 1

When someone says something and then puts 'not really' in brackets after it. For some reason that always makes me smile...(not really)

But actually yes really

The new Audi A1 SLine that was ordered last week.

They don't come with indicators and you have to use the wing mirrors of the person driving in front of you ;)
  • Like 1

The new Audi A1 SLine that was ordered last week.

They don't come with indicators and you have to use the wing mirrors of the person driving in front of you ;)

I will inform Mrs E - hopefully a full induction into the world of Audi motoring will be provided by the dealer. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â