Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On killing insects and all those type of things, I look to the opinion of one of our greatest modern minds -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5ejwpJWqU

Wasps feature prominently and one specific one has done a very bad thing.

• Like 1

I think I saw a mosquito in the pub the other day. Do they have an up and down up and down flying motion like someone flying a helicopter badly?

How many drinks had you consumed?

Mosquitoes don't go near me. Most of my family gets munched them. Not I.

Slightly offended by it tbh.

When in the US, all the British people got bitten while the Yanks didn't.

Sweeter blood. You must be sour.

I think I saw a mosquito in the pub the other day. Do they have an up and down up and down flying motion like someone flying a helicopter badly?

How many drinks had you consumed?

Me 5 but I can't vouch for the mosquito.
  • Like 2

I've had such a good day. I've been looking forward to starting my teaching career for so long and it's been incredible so far. Loving every second.

The little shites will soon knock that out of you Stefan....... I enjoyed teaching, but I enjoy the calm still waters of the LEA even more. 

I've had such a good day. I've been looking forward to starting my teaching career for so long and it's been incredible so far. Loving every second.

The little shites will soon knock that out of you Stefan....... I enjoyed teaching, but I enjoy the calm still waters of the LEA even more. 

I was going to make a joke about knocking it out of them first but you're LEA and that would be absolutely stupid.

Shit...

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

I was going to make a joke about knocking it out of them first but you're LEA and that would be absolutely stupid.

Shit...

I'm not YOUR LEA. 

Slap away. 

Shit...

I'm not YOUR LEA. 

Slap away. 

Where are you LEA?

Never liked Manic Street Preachers. Awfully grating voice on the lead singer.

The Manics were a great band until 'Everything Must Go', Holy Bible in particular being an exceptional album. They just never had the same energy or edge once Richey disappeared.

• Like 1

Shit...

I'm not YOUR LEA. 

Slap away. 

Where are you LEA?

PM sent

Shit...

Nothing wrong with threatening violence against unruly children. It's what we used to do 'back in the day'. 

Best of luck with your new job. Start as you mean to go on, like I mentioned in another topic, pick out any ringleaders of misbehaviour and challenge them to a Yu- Go-Oh show down. 

(Or beat the living shit out of them, either method words). 

• Like 1

All the best lad ...My aul fella was a vice principle in an innercity primary school in brum ......

Im glad he took early retirement 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â