Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Was watching the premier episode of our new fan's new show (where I discovered that she is), and their discussion of our win, after covering how Arsenal need to spend money she asked the pundit if Villa were "for real". The pundit is either clued in or at least read VT, as his summary was, more or less: "only stayed up because of Guzan's saves and Benteke's goals; had a terrible defense that's going to be better this year with new signings; has a front 3 that will score a ton of goals; there will be a ton of goals in Villa games this year; will probably finish top half".

The only thing missing was a heatmap...

Further evidence from today's pregame show featuring said pundit, Kyle Martino, and he pointed out Chelsea having more long balls Wednesday night than we did, Jose's claims to the contrary notwithstanding.

Kyle, be sure to sneak a "DHUTWU" or "Scuba Steve" reference into Match of the Day tonight.

Edited by leviramsey

A guy on another forum sent me a message just to thank me for posting pictures of my custom GI Joe wrestling figures and how they took him back to his childhood.

It's nice to be appreciated B)

• Like 1

Waking up in my new place and knowing its mine!  :)

As much as I liked my rented place, It was never mine and i felt no real attachment to it. After a few days in my new place, It feels different already 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â