Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

My craziest girl experience was first year of uni.

Went to a party and pulled a girl. Seemed too good to be true. Ridiculously hot and she was like 'come back to mine'. Doing whatever and then she literally suddenly breaks down and says I have a bf and storms out of her own room leaving me just sat there on her bed. She didn't come back for 2 hours then fb'd the next morning telling me her bf was going to kill me.

He lived on the Isle of Man :D

• Like 2

I'm now a homeowner  :) Legally completed today and just picked the keys up.

Congratulations.

Just be thankful your ability to buy a house didn't have to go through military clearance and a minimum 35% deposit.

My craziest girl experience was first year of uni.

Went to a party and pulled a girl. Seemed too good to be true. Ridiculously hot and she was like 'come back to mine'. Doing whatever and then she literally suddenly breaks down and says I have a bf and storms out of her own room leaving me just sat there on her bed. She didn't come back for 2 hours then fb'd the next morning telling me her bf was going to kill me.

He lived on the Isle of Man :D

My craziest girl experience I posted on here when in happened years ago

Met her, went out a dozen or so times, really got on well, she invited me out with her friends (another couple) up wolvo for a night out, had a great night, she spent the last hour telling me how much she liked me before we left about 1am, we had a hotel booked rather than getting back home, gets back to the hotel And she says she's going to take her make up off and walked out the room (the hotel had a shared bathroom on each floor) 20 minutes passed so I went to find her, Nowhere to be seen. Her mate phones me too say she's in floods of tears and is going back to sleep at there place.

I met her the next day to get my house keys off her, talking to me like nothing at happened. Just walked out. She spent the next 2 weeks txting me before she txt me "I think I made a mistake leaving you" I just replied"I know you made a mistake, good luck with the rest of your life". Havnt heard off her since.

• Like 1

I'm now a homeowner  :) Legally completed today and just picked the keys up.

Congratulations.

Just be thankful your ability to buy a house didn't have to go through military clearance and a minimum 35% deposit.

Cheers mate

I feel like I have been wallet raped - Just paid for a new bed, bed linen and 4 sets of blinds. That's £2k down this morning!  :o

You spent 2k on a bed, linen and 4 sets of blinds? Are they made of unicorn tears?

The duvet is made from pegasus hide

My mate has just spent £5300 on a bedframe and mattress! Obviously the bulk of the value is in the mattress. I do think that is slightly over the top, but you are talking at least £1k for a decent bed nowadays

I'm not really sure if this should cheer me up or if I should be worried.

It's looking increasingly likely that I've found my new lodger.

SHE is a 25 year old Portuguese Air Hostess. And she's hot...

She came to see the room yesterday so I met her in the flesh for the first time.

I'm in big **** trouble. She's gorgeous.

• Like 1

this cheered me up

words removed

Dafuq are these twonks?? Glad to see our group of supposedly mentally challenged children proved them wrong, with or without our players 'running off of Stephen Ireland'. Honestly...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â