Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

very unlike bouncers not to exact some form of retribution for an act of this nature. Did they just stand there and let him wee on them? :o

Most amusing.

This headline on the BBC news site:

Monty Panesar: England cricketer 'urinated on bouncers'.

Wow, that must have taken some doing, what with the speed the ball would have been travelling.

Ha ha :P

Also, his wee must have some pressure behind it. To wee on a bouncer would require weeing above your head.

Mentioned a while back that my mom and dad's house got burgled on the night of her 60th birthday a couple of months ago.

They caught the guy who did it and he was in court yesterday. 

Got 3 and a half years in prison.

Hoorah.

3 and a half years for burglary on your parents house? Or were there other offences too? And previous?

Mentioned a while back that my mom and dad's house got burgled on the night of her 60th birthday a couple of months ago.

Hoorah.

3 and a half years for burglary on your parents house? Or were there other offences too? And previous?

There was previous. I couldn't tell you what but I'd guess other burglaries.

That's how they caught him, prints at the scene and he was already "known to police" so 2 and 2 is 4.

He ended up turning himself in and pleading guilty too.

Hoorah.

There was previous. I couldn't tell you what but I'd guess other burglaries.

That's how they caught him, prints at the scene and he was already "known to police" so 2 and 2 is 4.

He ended up turning himself in and pleading guilty too.

My first time in Birmingham I was 6, I was over for my dads first cousins wedding and I got taken down the Villa by the brides brother (also my dads cousin), it was unbelievable stuff, probably the summer of 95 I'd say. Anyways, my mom and dad were off to the pub so I went back to the cousin who had taken me to Villa Park's house as he had kids more or less the same age, and I was to stay there for the night. Anyways we arrived and the house was being burgled at the time, scared me shitless at the time. Some foreigner did it, he was black & had no English and it was nuts for me because living in rural Ireland and being 6 I'd never seen a black man. Anyways in keeping with the thread title, the next day after not being able to sleep that night my nan brought me down to the Villa Village and bought me a full kit Foley 5 on the back and PL Badges, an hour later my mom and dad brought me down and got me the full goal keeper kit, a yellow and green reebook one! Beautiful stuff!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â