Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

first courgette of the year

Bloody oath, I hope mine are as forthcoming as yours...(ooer)

On a connected note, been tucking in to my first earlies over the last few days (sautéed with rosemary (mine), garlic (mine) and lemon juice on day one, thereafter just boiled and swilled round in a bit of butter and parsley). It may not be much more economical but it's quite a joy to be eating tucker you've grown yourself. Come on you lazy tomatoes, cucumbers, chillies and so on.

yeah, I think my earlies are getting dug Thursday or Friday

I've got lucky dip toms in the greenhouse, Roma, Pomadora, Zebra, all sorts of random one offs. I'm just rock n roll crazy me.

No, it's not economical, but its great, its good for you and you get to see bats and slow worms and frogs and all that.

Whenever my mom sends me a long text. Always makes me smile because I know it's taken her about 45 minutes to write it :D

when I get one from my mum I have to spend 45 mins deciphering it  , predictive text is not her friend

• Like 1

Ah to be fair to my mom she's as big a grammar nazi as anyone on here so hers are always impeccable in terms of spelling and grammar. Half the reason they take her so long!

London. I've had a two and a half hour break in London this evening and as the weather is nice I just decided to go for a long walk down Edgware Road and round Paddington. I couldn't really do much other than grab a bite to eat and watch expensive cars and attractive girls go by, but I love just being part of a city which is so alive. I really wish I'd moved here for a few years in my mid twenties when I had no responsibilities and plenty of money.

• Like 3

London. I've had a two and a half hour break in London this evening and as the weather is nice I just decided to go for a long walk down Edgware Road and round Paddington. I couldn't really do much other than grab a bite to eat and watch expensive cars and attractive girls go by, but I love just being part of a city which is so alive. I really wish I'd moved here for a few years in my mid twenties when I had no responsibilities and plenty of money.

This. It's absolutely brilliant when the sun is out.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â