Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just saw an AMAZING busker in the middle of Bradford - black guy, dreadlocks, probably in his 60s. Playing electric piano and singing.

Had a voice like a blend of Louis Armstrong, Tom Waits and Paul Robeson, i.e. raspy but powerful. Good pianist, too.

• Like 2

Saw a bloke walking around at lunchtime who was a spitting image of the Fast Show character Colin Hunt (expect this guy had a more sober shirt on). He was walking around talking to himself loudly. Cheered me up  :D

Worrying thing is, he actually works in an office! 

Discovering my PS3 is actually backwards compatible with PS1 games... I read my model wasn't :D

WP_20130708_0011.jpg

WP_20130708_0021.jpg

The referee plays for Barca?

Pretty modern and realistic for such an old game

I ordered something online last night, and due to Paypal **** up (no way!) I got charged twice but didn't notice.

In a shocking turn of events, the company noticed, processed the refund, and sent me an email apologising within an hour of them opening this morning, when I'd not even noticed the problem myself, never mind complained about it.

I was delighted to see that there are still some companies around who treat their customers well, I thought customer service was a lost art.

I ordered something online last night, and due to Paypal **** up (no way!) I got charged twice but didn't notice.

In a shocking turn of events, the company noticed, processed the refund, and sent me an email apologising within an hour of them opening this morning, when I'd not even noticed the problem myself, never mind complained about it.

I was delighted to see that there are still some companies around who treat their customers well, I thought customer service was a lost art.

Surely they deserve a shout the; what was the company?

Or is it something you don't want to admit to?  ;)

Edited by Troglodyte

Sigourney Weaver in Heartbreakers, 51 at the time. Fooking hell! (And yes, her co-star wasn't all bad either)

Edited by Tegis

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â