Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

When your sat nav says you will arrive at your destination at 11:42 and you arrive at 11:41

It's the small victory's that matter :)

The only way this is possibly is if you broke the law and I didn't think tories did that? ;)

Breaking the law is easy

Buying off the police and judges takes the skill

When your sat nav says you will arrive at your destination at 11:42 and you arrive at 11:41

It's the small victory's that matter :)

The only way this is possibly is if you broke the law and I didn't think tories did that? ;)

Tories don't worry about breaking the law, they worry about others breaking the law. ;)

p.s. This does not imply that Tony is either a Tory or a law breaker. :D

Had a strange dream last night that I came into this thread and there was a new post from Paddy, it said "I'm loving things at Villa right now, the cup win was worth waiting for" - spooked me out when I remembered my dream.

Went to my parents' for dinner yesterday.

Went to get a drink and when I turned around from the sink, my sister shouted "think fast" and threw a coin at me from the other side of the room, about 15-20 feet (it's a long kitchen). Didn't pitch it at me, just a gentle lob, assuming I would catch it.

I didn't. For no reason I flicked my foot up behind me and backheeled it as it went over my head, like a half scorpion kick.

It pinged off my rubber sole, flew straight back across the room and landed in my sister's pocket.

We celebrated as if Villa had scored a last minute winner to win the FA Cup.

I'll remember that moment forever.

You certainly will.

I had something similar to that happen which I never forget. I was in the kitchen in my student house (about nine years ago now), cooking some oven food. I was just about to put a pan on to cook some peas, and as I poured them out of the bag, I was wondering whether I could volley one and hit a beer glass which was sitting on the window ledge across the other side of the kitchen.

So, I took a pea out the pan, threw it up in the air, as it landed back down, I volleyed it - it flew like an arrow and hit the beer glass - it then ricocheted around the room and finally ended up bouncing BACK into the pan.

It was proper jizz worthy stuff. My housemates thought I'd won the lottery with the way I shouted out in celebration.

• Like 2

The Summer X Games.

My oldest group of friends have really grown apart (friends from about 4-5 years old) to the point where we have almost nothing in common but last weekend we (5 of us) got together for a BBQ to watch some of the X Games. We used to watch it together from when we were 8 or 9 and go and skate the shit out of any curb, bench or small set of stairs that dared to cross our path.

Only one of us still skates (not me) which is a bit sad but it brought back some of those nostalgagasmic childhood memories.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â