And In Today's News...[Occasionally NSFW]

GarethRDR

Lederhosen%5B1%5D.jpg

At the launch of Puma's kit for the German National team NV's claims to really be English underneath hold less ground than ever.

CV very helpfully offered to model the black jacket etc.

Lederhosen%5B1%5D.jpg

At the launch of Puma's kit for the German National team NV's claims to really be English underneath hold less ground than ever.

CV very helpfully offered to model the black jacket etc.

Is the one on the left Ricky Ponting?

:lol: Could well be. The middle one looks familiar as well I just can't quite get the name. Vaguely Michael Schumacher I guess but that's not who I was thinking off.

:lol: Could well be. The middle one looks familiar as well I just can't quite get the name. Vaguely Michael Schumacher I guess but that's not who I was thinking off.

Robert Huth maybe?

Paddys new taxsponging housemates tell the local newpaper of his arrival to University

michael-owen.gif

Very good Trim :D

However I have long hair now so look less and less like him and more like one of the Monkees apparently, not intentionally. I'd expect on his return from injury Owen to have hair much like mine though, he shaved it for the first time about 2 weeks after I did.

for0503l.jpg

CV lets working for the homo office get to his head and launches an unprovoked attack on Ryu and Guardian (forgotten his name actually, the other Colombian anyway).

Guest RantinRob
naked_women_soccer_team_sm.jpg

Drastic changes to the playing staff at Villa Park as RantinRob is finally appointed as the new manager.

Superb...........and SO true if I had my way :winkold:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â