Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's Bradley then it will be the biggest mistake of Randy's life and the beginning of the end for him at Villa.

I agree and i sure Randy is more intelligent than that.

I would rather have Bradley than Sven. Rather unproven than proven to be rubbish.

So Sven has proven to be rubbish has he? I think the last 2 England managers have proved he wasn't doing such a bad job.

Yes.

He lost it with England and was poor at Man City.

He lost it with England, going out in the quarter finals on penaltys when down to 10 men? Since then England have been shite. Man City finish 9th in Svens first and only season, MON finished 11 in his first season with us. He was very popular with the fans.

This.

Sven did a better job with England than the last few numpties and got Citeh their best league finish for years.

anybody considering tearing up a season card on the appointment of their least fave candidate please see me first - I'd be more than happy to give you a tenner for it.

you still have your principles and I get very cheap access to what will be at the very least an interesting few months. win win.

I'll give you £15.

Its not about beating one shit england team, the guys got no experience of proper football.

Discussion on him/

Arsenal fans said the same about Arsene Wenger many years ago.

Huh did you forget his Monaco days then, just because they picked him up in Japan, doesn't mean he knows nothing about European Football.

The betting odds are a reflection of bookies liabilities if each candidate wins. Bradley being installed as favourite just means that there are a larger number of idiots than usual, with more money than sense. Randy knows that Bradley has less current premiership and european footballing knowledge than he does. Add to that the ensuing PR disaster between Aston Villa and it's fans and it's a laughable non starter.

Bob Bradley is not Arsene Wenger. Arsene had experience in European football.

Bob Bradley is basically a very intense manager, plays solid functional football and gets the best out of a pretty naff bunch of players.

Then you could've said the same about early Moyes and he learned to adapt through time by buying better players and therefore changing the style to bring the best out of them. Maybe Bradley could do the same. **** it, maybe fat Sam could do the same.

Point is Bradley smacks of a marketing decision, there are plenty of good managers who might turn out to be brilliant, so I'd rather we went for one with at least some experience of European football.

Also if Bradley comes in, it's odds on that we will get a Director of Football aswell in my opinion.

Its not about beating one shit england team, the guys got no experience of proper football.

Discussion on him/

Arsenal fans said the same about Arsene Wenger many years ago.

Huh did you forget his Monaco days then, just because they picked him up in Japan, doesn't mean he knows nothing about European Football.

No experience of proper football was the quote !

AW managed in the French league, BB managed a Team in the World Cup about equal I'd say.