Barry Bannan

villianusa

I'm not C.I. 

I could equally accuse you of being C.I. because you're doing a better impression of trolling than me.

To mis-quote the great Malcom Tucker... 

"What is going on in here? Its like Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Word Removed. 

My local Chinese restaurant is called the Crystal Palace and I can confirm that service has definitely improved since Bannan arrived.

Barry's a waiter now?

Let's hope he's not the delivery driver.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Took some stick at a corner at the Holte end and refused to take the next one, worked hard for em and was better than Weiman was for us.

Felt for him a bit didn't deserve the stick, just part of the game Barry, no hard feelings

He played way too deep for us so whenever he tried something risky and lost it is caused problems. Said we should have played him higher up so when he played these balls it isn't as much of a problem if they dont come off.

He never hide in games for us, always wanted the ball and tried hard. No surprise that some fans booed him though, always gave 100% for us so shouldn't have been booed IMO.

• Like 1

We did well when Bannan was in the side, when he was with us. He gave us that little bit of confidence in the final third that is entirely missing this year. 

We haven't got Bannan this year and we did not replace him with any of the signings. I thought Bacuna was Bannan's replacement but Lambert has played him at right back, so seems we have not.

Last year against the weak sides with Bannan in the side we dominated possession. 

Edit: Actually, we dominated possession against Crystal Palace today. They beat us with a counter-attack goal. So creativity is what was missing for us today.

Edited by Con