Barry Bannan

villianusa

This "I don't get the hatred of Barry" is from people coming in late and seeing us take the Mick out of Barry,

It's not. It's from being at Villa Park and hearing people shout like **** when a pass is misplaced. However, when another player misplaces a pass there's barely a reaction.

It's from reading this thread and watching people call him a useless clearing in the woods.

Got nothing to do with the light hearted "banter" .

Bollocks.

Going to the game and thinking "must boo Bannan, Villatalk thread convinced me" is just way ott.

Just like this thread got us relegated, this thread and the bullying made him want to leave.

Its bollocks.

He is not good enough, he is a liability, he is not great at any role he is given.

Simple.

This thread didn't make him want to leave, that would be silly. I think you'll find it made Daniel Crowley's parents want to leave.

Forgot that one!

This thread belongs in the hall of fame. I believe Dodgyknees is correct in his observation that late comers are not fully aware of the way that this thread has evolved. The majority of it's content as far as I am concerned is just light hearted banter.

Do I hate Barry Bannan the person? Ofcourse not. I don't even know him. Do I hate seeing him fail time & time again in the claret & blue shirt of the club I love? Who wouldn't? Surely we all only want the best for our club?

The wild exagerrations on this thread are a deliberate attempt by many to even up the score but in most instances are just humour.

The truth about Bannan probably lies somewhere in the middle.

This ofcourse is my opinion so make of it what you will as we are all entitled to one..

It's not. It's from being at Villa Park and hearing people shout like **** when a pass is misplaced. However, when another player misplaces a pass there's barely a reaction. 

If there is a different reaction to two players doing the same thing that is an indication that one does that particular thing far more often than the other and people have grown tired of it.

I think that certainly applies to Bannan and misplaced passes.

If there is a different reaction to two players doing the same thing that is an indication that one does that particular thing far more often than the other and people have grown tired of it.

I think that certainly applies to Bannan and misplaced passes.

I don't believe this kind of thing is so reasonably thought out. Some players get undeserved stick. 

Your kidding? Please tell me your kidding?
I blame you Webbs - Your the one who got him pissed earlier in the Vlaar thread today if you remember :) Oh! I forgot! It was me who gave you the drinks wasn't it ;)
Barry said he was all set to leave but changed his mind after a few drinks. ;) The responsibility for Bannan staying rests on your shoulders from now until eternity. I'm sorry Edited by Webbs

I blame you Webbs - Your the one who got him pissed earlier in the Vlaar thread today if you remember :)

Oh! I forgot! It was me who gave you the drinks wasn't it ;)

Barry said he was all set to leave but changed his mind after a few drinks. ;) The responsibility for Bannan staying rests on your shoulders from now until eternity. I'm sorry

I think it's me who is gonna be on the bench from now on ;)

Poetic justice or what?

Now then Barry, what's that your drinking again? A pint of Carling. Yes Barry Sir!  I'll fetch it for you right away ;)

ps - Webbs can pick up the tab :P

I blame you Webbs - Your the one who got him pissed earlier in the Vlaar thread today if you remember :)

Barry said he was all set to leave but changed his mind after a few drinks. ;) The responsibility for Bannan staying rests on your shoulders from now until eternity. I'm sorry

Poetic justice or what?

Now then Barry, what's that your drinking again? A pint of Carling. Yes Barry Sir! I'll fetch it for you right away ;)

I can't pay a tab as big and expensive as Barry's. Jesus, I'm not made of money ;)

Poetic justice or what?

Now then Barry, what's that your drinking again? A pint of Carling. Yes Barry Sir! I'll fetch it for you right away ;)

I can't pay a tab as big and expensive as Barry's. Jesus, I'm not made of money ;)

Why do you think I;m now sleeping on the park Bench Webbs. Couldn't bring me some heat maps round to keep me warm now could ya? :)

I blame you Webbs - Your the one who got him pissed earlier in the Vlaar thread today if you remember :) Oh! I forgot! It was me who gave you the drinks wasn't it ;)
I think it's me who is gonna be on the bench from now on ;) Poetic justice or what? Now then Barry, what's that your drinking again? A pint of Carling. Yes Barry Sir! I'll fetch it for you right away ;) ps - Webbs can pick up the tab :P
Why do you think I;m now sleeping on the park Bench Webbs. Couldn't bring me some heat maps round to keep me warm now could ya? :)
There's only one person who can make heat maps that warm... EDIT: so many quotes ;) Edited by Webbs