Barry Bannan

villianusa

do we have any midfielders with a left foot, or is the club now officially in left-footer crisis?

Bannan's crimes against Aston Villa are worse than Hitler's against the Jews.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Jimmy Saville and the BBC is now Hitler and the Nazis so it won't work. 

do we have any midfielders with a left foot, or is the club now officially in left-footer crisis?

Bannan's crimes against Aston Villa are worse than Hitler's against the Jews.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Jimmy Saville and the BBC is now Hitler and the Nazis so it won't work. 

Love your Avatar Con or should I say Barry? ;)

• photo-thumb-16575.jpg?_r=1371763652
  •  
Edited by villa-revolution

Carruthers is possible but Delph doesn't take set pieces.

Still not convinced we have another option that will satisfy Lambert. I wouldn't be surprised if we keep Bannan now.

Is Luke Murphy left footed?

I honestly doubt PL cares about a left footed set piece taker

Left-footer can provide an advantage with corners or direct free kick on the right side of the pitch. Why would Lambert not care about that?

Left-footer can provide an advantage with corners or direct free kick on the right side of the pitch. Why would Lambert not care about that?

Because Bannan's corners aren't in swinging or out swinging so they could be taken by either foot. Have you ever seen footage of one of them? If not, imagine someone taking a corner with a 9 iron.

Because Bannan's corners aren't in swinging or out swinging so they could be taken by either foot. Have you ever seen footage of one of them? If not, imagine someone taking a corner with a 9 iron.

They don't provide an advantage when they're floated over the players he's meant to be aiming for though :-/

They don't provide an advantage when they're floated over the players he's meant to be aiming for though :-/

Obviously. They're shit. I'm only pointing out that they could be identically shit if taken right footed. Not that I want them to be. I'd rather they were whipped/dipped.

Obviously. They're shit. I'm only pointing out that they could be identically shit if taken right footed. Not that I want them to be. I'd rather they were whipped/dipped.

I was agreeing with you not arguing with you! :)

Bennett could certainly take corners. Sent in some amazing crosses at the end of last season.

But Bannan's control of a ball is far, far superior, some of the things he can do from set pieces make him worth a spot in the starting line up.

Still not convinced we have another option that will satisfy Lambert. I wouldn't be surprised if we keep Bannan now.

Trust me pal. Bannan could grow another foot and Lambert still wouldn't want to keep him. He is finished at Villa.

Trust me pal. Bannan could grow another foot and Lambert still wouldn't want to keep him. He is finished at Villa.

He could certainly do with growing another foot :)

He could certainly do with growing another foot :)

The pun was a deliberate dig at his height!