The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

In fairness to Jack this kind of shit happens all the time at all clubs. Some players get along with the manager, some don't, some will be over the moon when they leave, some will be gutted. I can remember when O'Neill left a number of players went public with how pleased they were. This is nothing new.

Whoever the next manager is lets hope Jack knuckles down and allows the manager to get the best out of him. He is a talented player and it would be a shame to see him waste that talent or go on to flourish elsewhere.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

In fairness to Jack this kind of shit happens all the time at all clubs. Some players get along with the manager, some don't, some will be over the moon when they leave, some will be gutted. I can remember when O'Neill left a number of players went public with how pleased they were. This is nothing new.

Whoever the next manager is lets hope Jack knuckles down and allows the manager to get the best out of him. He is a talented player and it would be a shame to see him waste that talent or go on to flourish elsewhere.

Should've knuckled down under Garde - yet, in your eyes (as an example) Jack is fine in this instance yet the manager was a complete failure.

They're dead precious our little footballing fellows, aren't they?

• Like 1

Jack has been crap all season. He loved Sherwood yet his performances were just as bad under him as under Garde so all this putting it down to he didn't get on with Garde is crap. Jack hasn't had 10 good games yet he seems he feels he's made it and unfortunately the senior pro's aren't the examples you need. Gabby has turned into a prat but at least he did it over time. Jack needs to get his head down and graft or he'll be another wasted talent! At the start of the season there was talk of the Euros for him but instead he'll more than likely be in a gutter in Spain. Prove me wrong please Jack!! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Jack's Dad also posted a picture of himself waving in front of the Eiffel tower too...apparently.

Well his dad does that, and his footballing hero is Agbonlahor, it's easy to see why he's turned out to be such a poisonous little turd.

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Should've knuckled down under Garde - yet, in your eyes (as an example) Jack is fine in this instance yet the manager was a complete failure.

They're dead precious our little footballing fellows, aren't they?

Sorry I am struggling here but where have I said Jack is fine but the manager is a complete failure?

8 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Sorry I am struggling here but where have I said Jack is fine but the manager is a complete failure?

"In fairness to Jack this kind of shit happens all the time at all clubs" - "...lets hope Jack knuckles down and allows the manager to get the best out of him. He is a talented player..."

"... can't completely excuse and gloss over the fact that we have shown pretty much zero improvement over twenty games under Garde" - "... regardless of how much sympathy I have for Garde I just couldn't see how he could be manager going into next season..."

Maybe not a complete failure, but you get my point.  Grealish absolved of absolutely terrible attitude (it happens all the time! let's just get behind him) whilst there is no way Garde could continue as manager.  Grealish = fine, Garde = has to go.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

"In fairness to Jack this kind of shit happens all the time at all clubs" - "...lets hope Jack knuckles down and allows the manager to get the best out of him. He is a talented player..."

"... can't completely excuse and gloss over the fact that we have shown pretty much zero improvement over twenty games under Garde" - "... regardless of how much sympathy I have for Garde I just couldn't see how he could be manager going into next season..."

Maybe not a complete failure, but you get my point.  Grealish absolved of absolutely terrible attitude (it happens all the time! let's just get behind him) whilst there is no way Garde could continue as manager.  Grealish = fine, Garde = has to go.

I have said Remi is a bit part player in our relegation this season, that I have plenty of sympathy for him etc. If that is the case then a 19 year old lad with a tiny amount of games behind him is surely even less of a reason for our demise.

Read through this thread mate. I have called Jack out on being a pratt a number of times.

No I don't believe Remi could continue as manager especially given that unfortunately the bulk of this squad will remain next season but this isn't the thread to discuss that but you can find my thoughts in the Remi Garde thread where I am more than happy to discuss those with you.

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

I have said Remi is a bit part player in our relegation this season, that I have plenty of sympathy for him etc. If that is the case then a 19 year old lad with a tiny amount of games behind him is surely even less of a reason for our demise.

Read through this thread mate. I have called Jack out on being a pratt a number of times.

No I don't believe Remi could continue as manager especially given that unfortunately the bulk of this squad will remain next season but this isn't the thread to discuss that but you can find my thoughts in the Remi Garde thread where I am more than happy to discuss those with you.

Sorry, I'm not calling you out as being wrong Mark, it was just an example of a typical fans' beliefs.

i.e: we want to stick with young players who have done **** all and have a terrible attitude but, when it comes to a manager of a similar fit, we want them gone as soon as is possible.  Garde should go, Grealish should be given time to sort himself out.

Bit of a difference between keeping a young player and a manager. 

One can have nothing to do with the squad and have no impact while they progress and sort themselves out. One is the manager of the team. 

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Sorry, I'm not calling you out as being wrong Mark, it was just an example of a typical fans' beliefs.

i.e: we want to stick with young players who have done **** all and have a terrible attitude but, when it comes to a manager of a similar fit, we want them gone as soon as is possible.  Garde should go, Grealish should be given time to sort himself out.

Unfortunately that is the nature of the beast isn't it. You can't just get rid of 25 players who a manager is struggling to get performances out of and start again. You have to go the other way and try to find a manager who can get the best out of the majority of them.

If I believed that we could get rid of the majority of these players and start with a blank canvas then I would have been more willing to see Remi lead us into next season. We all know that won't happen though.

Getting this back on topic I think in terms of Grealish as I said in my post earlier he now needs to knuckle down and allow the next manager to get the best out of him something that he may well not have let happen under Garde.

Complete idiot.  I hope he's been watching Delle Ali tearing it up for club and country and someone might let him know that it's hard work and attitude that gets you there, not sulking and bitching.

His attitude really does seem to be all wrong. The players already have way too much power at this club, that they feel emboldened to send tweets like this suggests to me that Garde was on the right track but didn't go far enough. 

38 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Complete idiot.  I hope he's been watching Delle Ali tearing it up for club and country and someone might let him know that it's hard work and attitude that gets you there, not sulking and bitching.

I think they're mates as well.

Can see Grealish in 5-10 years down at the pub during an England games going:

Yeah I used to be friends with Alli, I swear! Ey can you spot me a fiver for a pint mate?

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Can see Grealish in 5-10 years down at the pub during an England games going:

Yeah I used to be friends with Alli, I swear! Ey can you spot me a fiver for a pint mate?

More likely to end up like Francis Jeffers (but without the England cap), journeyman in the lower divisions and then **** off to the Thai Premier League or something

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â