The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

16 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Bump...

I'd guess he's done a few of those over the years, when the Smirnoff Ice is making him a little bit sleepy at Ocean Beach...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So, he has the following ahead of him.

Foden
Savio
Bobb
Doku

Dunno man, gonna be a long season for him playing a few minutes here and there. 

Bobb is out for the season. 

But yeah, he seems currently 4th choice in those wide areas. 

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So, he has the following ahead of him.

Foden
Savio
Bobb
Doku

Dunno man, gonna be a long season for him playing a few minutes here and there. 

Yeah so tough playing the odd minute whilst getting paid millions and winning stuff. Its a hard life.

And that's only if they don't buy anyone...

I'm not sold on doku personally, got a bit of SWP winger syndrome about him, about 3 years away from everyone figuring him out and him being useless 

Grealish must be on the move next summer, blag one more year out of them then go, that said even with all those players he'll start 30 games, city just play that many matches 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Bobb is out for the season. 

But yeah, he seems currently 4th choice in those wide areas. 

I think you mean the rest of year as he's out for 4 months. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And that's only if they don't buy anyone...

I'm not sold on doku personally, got a bit of SWP winger syndrome about him, about 3 years away from everyone figuring him out and him being useless 

Grealish must be on the move next summer, blag one more year out of them then go, that said even with all those players he'll start 30 games, city just play that many matches 

Doku looked really poor against chelsea. Had so much of the ball but 9 times it of 10 did nothing with it.

Feel like Grealish would have got 2 or 3 assists with the amount of the ball that Doku got.  He seems to have very little end product.

Seemed a  bit Sterling esque.

11 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Doku looked really poor against chelsea. Had so much of the ball but 9 times it of 10 did nothing with it.

Feel like Grealish would have got 2 or 3 assists with the amount of the ball that Doku got.  He seems to have very little end product.

People say that about Grealish vut he wasnt getting assists when he was playing

12 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He's a more expensive Adama Traore.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Hmm, good point.  Maybe thinking of the jack I remember... he looked pretty threatening and creative in his recent cameos for England before he got dropped though. 

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

That's the thing with him

His chances created in open play per 90 mins stat is still high, that's the stat that made him stand apart at villa, but the belief that these chances would convert to assists once he had a world class striker on the end of them has been proven false 

But everything about doku that I've seen says he's an a typical PL pacey winger, will bring bright then just disappear, they have a shelf life that doesn't go much longer than their mid 20s

Watching the Villa movie someone has made and you forget what a special player he was for us. 

So many moments that had the whole ground off their seats, as he slid across the Villa Park turf celebrating.

I think my opinion of him has gone from a bit of anger, onto realising he's not the brightest spark to feeling sad that his talent has been drilled out of him to become just another cog. 

Grealish in his pomp for us, was sensational and despite the medals etc... I believe we had his best years. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â