The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

It’s difficult cos I feel we are now a much better side than the one he left and don't miss his silly antics but part of me just wants to see him be the player he was for a season or two. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He's way better than Felix, and Diaby as well as much as I liked him. He'll go back to being our best player again within a couple of months I reckon.

He really wouldn't be our best player

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He really wouldn't be our best player

He gets back up even to his level in the treble season he's easily our best player. Maybe Martinez could rival him.

He's going to have a few medals. But when you think about when he really burst on the scene in that semi final against Liverpool, I don't think he's had the career I thought he would. 

He's going to continue to be a rotation piece at city and then once over 30 who knows where he goes. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He gets back up even to his level in the treble season he's easily our best player. Maybe Martinez could rival him.

I really don’t think he was that good in the treble season, certainly didn’t stand out. I think he was better the final season with us.

Get that Jack back in the premier league and we are all better off, sickening to see such talent going to waste. 

34 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I really don’t think he was that good in the treble season, certainly didn’t stand out. I think he was better the final season with us.

Get that Jack back in the premier league and we are all better off, sickening to see such talent going to waste. 

For sure he was better in that last season. That's one of my favourite seasons of any player honestly. We need that player back.

• Like 1

Big in US, should move there and play for the only manager that got him

With his off field attitude he could even probably pass as local hero Ric Flair grandchild

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

The Games Gone

Hmmm, not sure that’s a “game’s gone” example.

There’s been fan girls for certain players for years, Grealish has that appeal more than your typical premier league player. Plus some people, male and female do get a bit star struck. 

Things to have a dig at Jack or the elements that surround him, there are a few. Not once has it ever been for his interactions with the fan base. More often than not that’s been the most likeable thing about him.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Huge wake up call for him this summer. Hitting late 20s. I think we are about to see a different Jack.

Bookmark it. He's going to have a hell of a season

He'll get less than 2,000 minutes and have less than 10 goals combinations in all competitions.

9 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

He'll get less than 2,000 minutes and have less than 10 goals combinations in all competitions.

Let's have one of those Internet bets where we both say we'll give money to charity though neither of us never has any actual intention of doing so.

£6,000,000,000 to a charity of your choice he gets over 2000 and 15 goal contributions 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â