The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

It's an amazing miss on the basis that's its hard to figure out what he's actually trying to do

It's like a lazy arrogant outside of the boot slice at it rather than just kick it properly and score 

It's not in his stride...that's all I've got...its a shocker, he has to score 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

It's an amazing miss on the basis that's its hard to figure out what he's actually trying to do

It's like a lazy arrogant outside of the boot slice at it rather than just kick it properly and score 

I think it’s this, partly caused with that he’s had slightly too long to think about it maybe.

I reckon if he has less time, instincts kick in and it’s either laces or the inside of the foot. And it’s a goal.

But my guess is he’s thought “this is easy, let’s give the finish a little flair” and just obviously misjudged it.

It’s a dreadful miss and I’m delighted it wasn’t a player doing that for Villa.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Trying an arrogant flash finish like he notches 15 a season

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Definitely something he pulled off once in training and thought he could do it in an actual game. Infuriating either way. The average player scores that 99% of the time. You don’t complicate a tap in for social media clout. 

On 24/03/2023 at 20:49, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Thought he was the weak link last night, his first touch he gave the ball away...

Fluffed his lines and likely dropped for the next match I'd say.

Thought he'd be dropped he was poor against the Italians.

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Literally a bouncing ball slightly behind that is so easy to sky.

If anything he hasn't backed himself and tried to make double sure by getting his knee over the ball and laces on it.

...but sure arrogant.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Literally a bouncing ball slightly behind that is so easy to sky.

If anything he hasn't backed himself and tried to make double sure by getting his knee over the ball and laces on it.

...but sure arrogant.

It was a side foot tap in even Keinan Davis would have recognised that

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Saka just showing what 100m pound players need to be doing.

Which is why he's one of the first names on the team sheet. Saka and Bellingham the best two young players we have had in generations 

• Like 1

On 25/03/2023 at 13:59, villa4europe said:

Looks to me like he’s misjudged his run and gone slightly too far so has to attempt some weird angled finish. It’s poor judgment rather that **** him. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â