The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

On 14/05/2022 at 13:50, Tom13 said:

Remember the lengths people went to trying to bend over backwards to defend him not knowing what an encylopedia is? Supremely gifted footballer, but absolutely thick as pigshit. 

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He better get a calf strain before next week. Actually played well for them today

Best game I have seen him have for them. But still only a 7/10.

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Prepare yourselves for Jack to score the goal that wins them the league and celebrate against us like he did when he scored the winner Vs Blues in the game he got punched.

I'm going to avoid this possibility by the simple method of not watching the game, and hopefully not reading anything about it other than the score.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm going to avoid this possibility by the simple method of not watching the game, and hopefully not reading anything about it other than the score.

I'm going to go one stop further and just pretend the game isn't happening.

It could, and probably will be, an absolute blood bath.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

Good.

He deserves it and Villa fans present should be pleased for him.

We wouldn't even be playing Man City if it wasn't for him

I don’t think anyone that says “I’m in it for the five year project” “my city, my club blah blah blah” whilst then inserting a release clause fully knowing he will probably leave within the year deserves anything other than being called a liar liar pants on fire 😂

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

Who cares?

Doesn't change the fact that we'd be championship at best without him, and possibly in financial ruins/further down the leagues as worst case. His contribution to getting us in the PL and keeping us there far outweighs anything he said.

Kin hell we got ripped off then as him playing alone against 11 men every week was some feat! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

Who cares?

Doesn't change the fact that we'd be championship at best without him, and possibly in financial ruins/further down the leagues as worst case. His contribution to getting us in the PL and keeping us there far outweighs anything he said.

Thought you were joking earlier. **** sake 

I remember Jack saves in the West Brom shootout and his defensive performance in the Playoff final when Mings got injured and all them goals he scored dressed as Tammy Abraham

Roy of the Rovers for the Tiktok era

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â