The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

7 minutes ago, robby b said:

Ooh I've remembered to ask you lot this question: over the years why have some of you referred to Grealish as Gresford??? 🙄🤔  I've been very baffled by this. :s

Eh? Why are you referring to him as Grealish? 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Auto-correct on phones. 

To be fair I think it only happened once or twice then people just started doing it deliberately for a joke  I know I did! 

• Haha 2

Brilliant! 😄 I had a feeling it might be an auto-correct thing. I think it makes him sound elegant and aristocratic. Lord Gresford of Aston. But I wonder what the name Gresford was doing in auto-correct in the first place, I'd never heard it before. 🙄 Random.

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, robby b said:

Ooh I've remembered to ask you lot this question: over the years why have some of you referred to Grealish as Gresford??? 🙄🤔  I've been very baffled by this. :s

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

To be fair I think it only happened once or twice then people just started doing it deliberately for a joke  I know I did! 

That’s exactly it

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I am sure the Gresford thing started when one of the commentators during a friendly in the US about 5 years ago called him Gresford. I could be misremembering though.

Nah, it was definitely spellchecker on phones changing it. 

I'm sure evidence will be discovered in the first few pages of this very thread. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Nah, it was definitely spellchecker on phones changing it. 

I'm sure evidence will be discovered in the first few pages of this very thread. 

The first few pages of this thread are always worth a read.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â