The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

37 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He was an integral part in their treble last sesson so i wouldnt write his city career off just yet. 

They would romp the league without him every year. 1 goal in 13 games in the champions league. 

Integral not a chance. Participated yes. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Come home Jacky boy!  For free of course 😜

Nope! I think he’s starting to reap the rewards of his lifestyle tbh. Downhill from here and we should never ever sign players from the Big 6 (Martinez being the only decent one we have signed from any of them in my memory). 

Why upset the balance and atmosphere we have in the team. 

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Would never happen but would happily take him back here if he would lower his wages. 

Pre city, i would have him back. 

Now, the magic has been stolen from his feet. He's a system player in pep's team. 

Also, he thinks he's billy big dick now, so he'd want to be the main man here. The main man here is Unai. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Pre city, i would have him back. 

Now, the magic has been stolen from his feet. He's a system player in pep's team. 

Also, he thinks he's billy big dick now, so he'd want to be the main man here. The main man here is Unai. 

I mean, it's not like he's a worse player now than he was before. If anything he will be better. 

Pep's system just doesn't suit him at all. Far too robotic. 

22 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Nope! I think he’s starting to reap the rewards of his lifestyle tbh. Downhill from here and we should never ever sign players from the Big 6 (Martinez being the only decent one we have signed from any of them in my memory). 

Why upset the balance and atmosphere we have in the team. 

Douggie says hello

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Douggie says hello

Technically sure, but he never kicked a ball for them and spent the 2 years out on loan

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I don't think he's that driven by money, wouldn't surprise me if he did take a pretty big pay cut to come back if it was possible.

Probably goes to his boyhood team, Manure

Think he has two years left on his deal in the summer.

He certainly isn't getting a new deal for what he's contributing currently. Man. City aren't the sort of club that just keeps players for commercial reasons either.

Interested where he ends up post Man. City as I do think he still wants to play as he's always had that boyhood enthusiasm of playing football so don't think he'll just be like Kalvin Phillips or others just content to be a bench warmer for years.

Edited by VillaChris

35 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Think he has two years left on his deal in the summer.

He certainly isn't getting a new deal for what he's contributing currently. Man. City aren't the sort of club that just keeps players for commercial reasons either.

Interested where he ends up post Man. City as I do think he still wants to play as he's always had that boyhood enthusiasm of playing football so don't think he'll just be like Kalvin Phillips or others just content to be a bench warmer for years.

Probably get a look in from United or one of the Italian sides if they have any money left over. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â