The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

The main thing I took away from that interview is that even after a couple of seasons under a Pep, he doesn't look after himself, and thinks it's funny to give shit to Haaland for taking care of his body.

And that's why, injuries willing, I wouldn't be surprised to see Haaland going until his late 30s racking up numbers, whereas I wouldn't be surprised to see Grealish done by the time he's 32 and having a face like a ballbag when he's 40. The Gabby to Haaland's Young, if you like.

Reminds me of one of the thick kids at school who think it's funny to care.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

And that's why he left.

Champions League final and treble incoming for Jack.

Excellent again tonight

Yeah but then what? 

Back to Villa to finish the job?

Didn’t watch this game but I’m gathering he’s starting to get the hang of it !🤣 ,bits of watched in recent games he looks Rolls Royce tbh  , I’m still not happy but I see why he moved on 

11 minutes ago, Chine said:

Didn’t watch this game but I’m gathering he’s starting to get the hang of it !🤣 ,bits of watched in recent games he looks Rolls Royce tbh  , I’m still not happy but I see why he moved on 

Not me. I am a one eyed villa fan and haze zero time for him.

People have stopped watching games with their eyes.

There's no way on earth Jack Grealish is the main chance creator in this City side or in European football. He gets credited with a "chance created" every time he drives to the edge of the box, runs out of ideas, rolls a hospital pass back to someone 30 yards out, and they blast it wide.

That's why he has only 1 assist out of 35 chances created in the Champions League.

Whereas KDB has 7 assists out of 21 chances created.

Grealish had an excellent game, no doubt... kept possession well, and it was a beautiful cross for the Haaland chance. But the idea he's now England's most prolific chance creator at this level... madness.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

He never looks as smooth as he did when he was with us. He used to glide past players but now he rarely beats more than one person before laying it off. It's almost as if he's a decoy to the more creative players.

I unfortunately just read some comments on the BBC site about the game. The fawning by other fans for the cheats is just sickening. Pep was caught cheating as a player, the club cheats financially. I would put money that on the plane coming home from City games there's various IV's plugged into veins.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

People have stopped watching games with their eyes.

There's no way on earth Jack Grealish is the main chance creator in this City side or in European football. He gets credited with a "chance created" every time he drives to the edge of the box, runs out of ideas, rolls a hospital pass back to someone 30 yards out, and they blast it wide.

That's why he has only 1 assist out of 35 chances created in the Champions League.

Whereas KDB has 7 assists out of 21 chances created.

Grealish had an excellent game, no doubt... kept possession well, and it was a beautiful cross for the Haaland chance. But the idea he's now England's most prolific chance creator at this level... madness.

But that's the stat we used to say he was world class when he was at villa...

Remember when he was a Villa player and had the 3rd most chances created in open play in europe behind only messi and neymar? I don't remember people questioning how far out those shots were...

This chance created stat is the jack grealish stat

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â