The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

42 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

So Clinton Morrison has been interviewed, and berated Villa fans for booing Grealish after everything he's done for us, insisting there is 'no loyalty in football'. After today! When Mr VTID dived to get a pen against us.

They can both get to f***.

Just back from the game so not seen the Morrison quote until now. Morrison is a D list ex professional with minimal IQ. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Way worse than when Young did it against us at Old Trafford in 2012. At least Young never pretended and didn't give any of that "my club my city" BS.

Biscuit shins word removed.

Why would be though, we signed him from Watford.

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Why would be though, we signed him from Watford.

He wouldn't - I'm just making the point that this is much worse, hence why people are being hostile to Grealish while positive about Young despite the latter having once dived against us in a similar manner.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He wouldn't - I'm just making the point that this is much worse, hence why people are being hostile to Grealish while positive about Young despite the latter having once dived against us in a similar manner.

Not to mention his “great to see old faces” social media post. Salt in the wounds. 

• Like 2

My initial thought was that it was a penalty, i thought he was clipped by JJ. What really pissed me off was his instinctive appeal, arms in the air asking for a pen.

He got a fair amount of abuse from the lower tier throughout the game and rightly so. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â