The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, Villa_Vids said:

You do know he is laughing at you and me (Villa supporters who genuinely love the club), he cares very little about us.

He's not, he still does even if he's not here any more and I'm not sure any footballer truly does, those days have gone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

And we also suffered from him acting like a buffoon off the pitch too. Absolutely shocked that posters let him off the hook and support him when he behaves like this against Villa. You do know he is laughing at you and me (Villa supporters who genuinely love the club), he cares very little about us. Don't be a doormat for the Jack and Kevin Grealish's.

You've lost the plot you fella. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

Your little fantasy of him returning as a club legend won't happen, he is done here. See Mark Albrighton if you want to see a real supporter of the club winning silverware, Grealish was a UTD fan - is now a Citeh fan.

What are you on about lol

9 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Exactly this… the dangling leg away from the body reaching out for any contact trick. 

Short of JJ chopping his legs off what can he do? People defending Jack’s cheating need to really reconsider. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

What’s your point?

Hes allegedly a Villa fan doing it for another club AGAINST the Villa…

Thats not just being a modern professional footballer, that’s being a word removed…

This wins for the funniest post.

Competition not closed tho! More welcome.

Who gives a ****. He is a professional footballer . Did it for the team he plays for .  

You cannot have mixed feelings as a professional. You have to be all in .

We already have professional fouls  .might as well have professional simulations too. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Short of JJ chopping his legs off what can he do? People defending Jack’s cheating need to really reconsider. 

It's not really cheating though, is it?  He deliberately runs across his man to engineer contact and Ramsey gets caught the wrong side.

Sadly, Ramsey didn't defend it well enough.  He knew as well.

There was a time I'd want him back but he can get **** now. Just a chav with the brains of a mattress and no class whatsoever.

Meh. JPA showed what class is recently. You can leave for your career, OK. You don't have to pick our pocket and be happy about it.

I believe our American cousins would call him a douchebag. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's not really cheating though, is it?  He deliberately runs across his man to engineer contact and Ramsey gets caught the wrong side.

Sadly, Ramsey didn't defend it well enough.  He knew as well.

I agree, mostly.

There is a difference to running across somebody and getting tripped...and running past somebody and then reaching out with your back leg to make contact from an unnaturally far distance.

I genuinely don't know what Ramsey could do there. He's kept far enough away so he didn't trip him clumsily but in today's rules cannot do a sausage. 

2 minutes ago, May-Z said:

I agree, mostly.

There is a difference to running across somebody and getting tripped...and running past somebody and then reaching out with your back leg to make contact from an unnaturally far distance.

I genuinely don't know what Ramsey could do there. He's kept far enough away so he didn't trip him clumsily but in today's rules cannot do a sausage. 

I actually think the opposite, he gets too tight.  Pulls at Grealish's arm a bit (not enough for a foul, just that standard sort of slight pull back) and then clips Grealish's ankle as he runs across him.  It's a bit of naivety on Ramsey's part and "clever" on Grealish's part; even though it feels like a harsh pen.

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I actually think the opposite, he gets too tight.  Pulls at Grealish's arm a bit (not enough for a foul, just that standard sort of slight pull back) and then clips Grealish's ankle as he runs across him.  It's a bit of naivety on Ramsey's part and "clever" on Grealish's part; even though it feels like a harsh pen.

"Clever" is just code for 'shouldn't be a penalty but we've come to accept that it's the way things are now'.

Keane and Neville both tried their best to call him 'clever' and it's just part of the game. 

I think my problem is with the ruling (or maybe even modern football in general)

• Like 4

Â