The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, villa4europe said:

Nope he should definitely idolise cowans who retired before he was born or Barry, the guy who left us for man City...

Unless you’ve had a genuine superstar at your club to look up to when you’re born, chances are that your favourite player is elsewhere.

Messi was my favourite player for years - probably until Grealish broke through. 

14 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Regards old shin splints, he's always said de Bruyne is his hero. I'm sorry but for a so-called lifelong Villa fan to name any player that hasn't played for his club, whether it be a Merson, Barry, Cowan's etc, is a disgrace. Hope his dodgy shins shatter in the warm up.

I'm 36 and barely remember Merson at this point yet alone Cowans.

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

What? :D 

Spurs in the league and domestic cup early round games aren’t the big games for City.

He didn’t start the Manchester derby, didn’t start against Liverpool in the league, I suspect when the big CL games come around he won’t start.

1 minute ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

And to think there are people that still respect on here. I hope his dive just now changes that. 

The day he left was the day any respect I had for him. Joining that cheating soulless club, the only joy will be if they got stripped of titles his medals will be worthless 🤣

• Like 4

Â