The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

33 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I very rarely take notice of this thread, but when I do, I always see @rjw63 here. 

You need to let him go, Rob, he ain’t coming back pal ;)

spacer.png

And stop bumping the thread. 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I wonder if ten years ago, his dad ever envisioned Jack doing a birthday post for him with his dad in a Man City shirt like he did this week. 

🤮

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I wonder if ten years ago, his dad ever envisioned Jack doing a birthday post for him with his dad in a Man City shirt like he did this week. 

Well his Dad is an egotistical clearing in the woods so he probably did 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

nah, 10 years ago it would have been a Man U top 

• Haha 1

Bit of an odd take really, it's entirely possible that his dad remains a big Villa fan, but a bigger fan of his son.

It seems weird to us who aren't involved in the professional game, but I'm sure Grealish snr. is incredibly proud of his son and all that he has achieved.

Jack may have come across as a pillock at times, but it's clear he comes from a good family so a bit odd to bring them into it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Bit of an odd take really, it's entirely possible that his dad remains a big Villa fan, but a bigger fan of his son.

It seems weird to us who aren't involved in the professional game, but I'm sure Grealish snr. is incredibly proud of his son and all that he has achieved.

Jack may have come across as a pillock at times, but it's clear he comes from a good family so a bit odd to bring them into it.

I think someone is just observing the cognitive dissonance, that's all. I mean, it was kind of hard to swallow the change. I didn't take it as anything more ...

(And that's a bump, mate.)

Edited by Marka Ragnos

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I think someone is just observing the cognitive dissonance, that's all. I mean, it was kind of hard to swallow the change. I didn't take it as anything more ...

(And that's a bump, mate.)

No I get that, but in response to the original point - ten years ago I imagine that Jack's dad envisioned his son having a successful career in professional football. He's achieved that and then some.

People really need to let it go, a lot of posts here are reminiscent of a jilted ex oversharing on Facebook

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â