The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

4 hours ago, av1 said:

I honestly think he’ll be back here next season. He can see the kid isn’t happy. 

I think he'd run into the same problem with Emery tbh. Another "system" manager who demands positional discipline.

I don't really know what the right move is for him. Maybe he just needs to knuckle down at City and hope he gets a good run of games through other players being injured / suspended.

On 06/01/2023 at 00:39, duke313 said:

No. He’ll be off to Spurs or Chelsea. Or even Newcastle.

I think Newcastle would be a great move for him. They could afford his wages, the fans would adore him and he'd be given the freedom to play how he wants. He's a serious upgrade on ASM.

I'm not sure how he'd do as the 2nd striker in Unai's system. Perhaps at LM? He did play as an 8 under Bruce for a good while.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kingman said:

Must be due his seasonal shin splints flare up? 

With the rotation he gets at City it's probably good for managing that condition. When he was here he'd play every minute if available which contributed to him breaking down.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I think Newcastle would be a great move for him. They could afford his wages, the fans would adore him and he'd be given the freedom to play how he wants. He's a serious upgrade on ASM.

I'm not sure how he'd do as the 2nd striker in Unai's system. Perhaps at LM? He did play as an 8 under Bruce for a good while.

Watching him play versus Chelsea, his pressing has got a lot better, so maybe he could squeeze into Emery’s system, but I don’t think he’d enjoy it.

Agree Newcastle could be a good fit, although not sure he’s a “serious upgrade” on ASM. But yeah he belongs in a defensively solid, top half side, who let the front 3 or 4 play off the cuff. Newcastle, PSG, maybe even Madrid.

53 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

We’re unashamedly bitter and hate his stupid hair which gives him the silhouette of an owl 

spacer.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Agree Newcastle could be a good fit, although not sure he’s a “serious upgrade” on ASM. 

You're having a giraffe? Grealish's output when he was with us was 10 x's that of ASM who is the ultimate MOTD player.

• Like 4

On 06/01/2023 at 07:39, duke313 said:

No. He’ll be off to Spurs or Chelsea. Or even Newcastle.

If he moves to London then he will be having a liver transplant in a fortnight! 

19 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

You're having a giraffe? Grealish's output when he was with us was 10 x's that of ASM who is the ultimate MOTD player.

He’s absolutely **** miles better than ASM

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â