The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

10 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Pep wasn't too happy, see above. he was asked about this in particular.

Haven’t seen the Pep interview but surely it’s the misses in the first half he’s talking about? Find it really hard to believe he’s complaining about a goal that Jack set up, but be interested to see the clip you’re talking about.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Pep wasn't too happy, see above. he was asked about this in particular.

He obviously wasn’t talking about the goal. He was talking about the glaring chances Grealish missed in the first half

On 29/12/2022 at 14:41, Oaks said:

Nearly every pro shoots there. He bottled it and Haaland wasn't expecting it nearlt got it caught under his feet. His finsihing is why he wont ever make it at city.

That's a load of rubbish. Every pro would not shoot there, and if you did, you'd have a rollicking if you missed. A low risk pass for a guaranteed goal? Of course you'd pass it, and of course Haaland was expecting it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

I think it's called a joke.

Thank you for the patronising response. :)

I recognised that it's a joke but still thought it was a strange thing to say.  As others have mentioned, this thread seems to bring out some rather strange replies.

For me Jack has the talent to play for any club in the world. The issue is I think he’s the sort of character that needs to be the main man who’s allowed to do what he wants on the pitch, and though he’s good, he isn’t good enough to be afforded that in the real elite teams who all have players just as good/better. 

4 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Thank you for the patronising response. :)

I recognised that it's a joke but still thought it was a strange thing to say.  As others have mentioned, this thread seems to bring out some rather strange replies.

Come on man, I was just needling you. 

I love you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Meltdown when Jack scores today.

Jack gets benched in EFL Cup for Palmer, cue several pages of Jack’s City career is over. Now he starts 2 PL games on the bounce, it all goes quiet.

My feeling is he’ll have a similar one to Mahrez, Ake, and the like. Probably won’t ever be in that top echelon who start all the key games, and may still get moved on in the next couple of transfer windows. But I think Pep will give him plenty of game time, and he’ll feel involved.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â