The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, tomav84 said:

i didn't mean that he wasn't doing it at villa, all i meant was that his activities seem to be much more 'public' now

i just think when he did this crap in his own city, where he was loved by many more people, his activites had less chance of being leaked, that's all. there appears to be more of a target on him now

id argue that its because no one cared...its not news because he wasnt a national media level player

now he obviously is, England and man city's jack grealish stories sell copies of the sun, aston villa's jack grealish struggles to shift copies of the brum mail

says more about the media coverage of the 2 clubs than it does about grealish 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

id argue that its because no one cared...its not news because he wasnt a national media level player

now he obviously is, England and man city's jack grealish stories sell copies of the sun, aston villa's jack grealish struggles to shift copies of the brum mail

says more about the media coverage of the 2 clubs than it does about grealish 

I agree, the £100m price tag, being a favourite with the England fans during the summer, he is now a far higher profile person than he was when he started to produce the form for us in the Championship and then the PL. This higher profile will inevitably lead to more people in the general public knowing who he is and taking notice of him if he is out and about. He was probably was just the same when at Villa, it was mainly just small heath fans posting about his shenanigans online that he had to watch out for, and we know there aren't many of those about.

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

totally an age thing but if I get as wrecked as he is in that video it takes me about  a week to recover :(

I agree now I’m 45 years old but when I was 26 years old I’d often go out on a Thursday night in Brum or Coventry (where I worked at the time) to the wee small hours, slept, then back doing a heavy gym session at 7am the next morning before a good days work.  If I had a big night on a Thursday night now I’d be conscious by about Monday these days but in my twenties it wasn’t a problem.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Does anyone believe that? Jack was totally wasted at 7 pm. How can you defend that? He’s deflecting 

I hate that the journalist doesn’t say “…but Pep, he’s too drunk to walk unassisted and was told he couldn’t enter a bar because he was so inebriated. What are you talking about?”

Fawning little ****.

• Like 2

Pep is getting to the stage where he is having to cover, or it looks like he is being undermined by the players. Pure deflection I think and it wouldn't surprise me if behind closed doors he is fuming. Obviously the last incident and public flogging didn't deter JG as he's obviously pissed.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â