The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

10 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Back in the news for shagging some bird off TOWIE 

Never mind bad shins, he'll have a bad back with all the shagging he's doing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

Back in the news for shagging some bird off TOWIE 

Its a bit sad thats how he makes the news now. Like a modern day Jermaine Pennant

People might say and want to believe he is doing well but truth is he is a dud at the moment 

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He is so incredibly immature at his age.

To be honest I dont know how mature I'd be if I had 350K a week coming into my bank account and sexy young women were begging for me to DHUTWU. Easy to lose focus. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, villa89 said:

To be honest I dont know how mature I'd be if I had 350K a week coming into my bank account and sexy young women were begging for me to DHUTWU. Easy to lose focus. 

Depends how  you are raised.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

U WOT M8 | Know Your Meme

20 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

To much of Gabby’s influence early on in his career 

Bit harsh on gabby, Jack seems perfectly capable of enjoying a beer and a night out without anyone's influence 

Plus then you look at his "mates" taking various pics of him and leaking them even now 

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bit harsh on gabby, Jack seems perfectly capable of enjoying a beer and a night out without anyone's influence 

Plus then you look at his "mates" taking various pics of him and leaking them even now 

He just doesn’t seem like his own man, the type that’s easily led, he had his share of embarrassment here but now things are being leaked weekly now that he’s in Manchester 

22 hours ago, villa89 said:

21 hours ago, a-k said:

U WOT M8 | Know Your Meme

A bit of "back door action" if you know what I mean? Wink wink, nudge nudge.

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â