The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

So now he's gonna play against Villa twice and potentially ruin our chances of getting to Europe?

How can he justify that?

Who cares, the two games are going to be fun to watch!

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

You are absolutely correct - no well wishes for his future endeavours 

I though CP nailed it but when he was talking about the new players and the academy players being the future, I thought he was about to announce another signing, drat.

• Like 1

Just now, R.Bear said:

Can I ask a genuine question? If Jack lost all form completely over a long period of time to the point where he couldn't even make the bench. Would you stick by him? Still pick him? Give him a new contract? Or would you want him sold as he isnt good enough?

So if you would want a player who isn't good enough or isn't playing well enough sold, why is it so blasphemous that one who is more talented than the level of club he plays wants to move up to a level where he belongs?

Seems very hypocritical to me.

Because it’s football not logic 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

You're all saying it's a shit way to leave but what's a good way for him to leave? 

There is none. Best outcome is a huge transfer fee.

A good way to leave is not signing a new contract giving it all the "this is my club my city" BS knowing fully well that you've inserted a release clause which will see you gone the next season.

maybe just the way I’m feeling, but that had the feeling of a robot.  There is no feeling in that statement at all, just very cold.  I’m not sure what I expected but that is feeble.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wurzel said:

I have been a Villa fan for 52 years, and I want to thank the club, the players the staff and the fans for their support over those years, but the time has come for me to seek a new challenge so I hope you will all understand as I leave Aston Villa and start supporting Manchester Blues. See you soon.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869xwv9gp6m0nbqf33il

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â