The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

4 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Yes. You don't understand how transfer negotiations work, and jumped to false conclusions about a journalist who was correct

Ah I see the transfer negotiations understander has logged on.

Basically the other, significantly more reputable journalist who said negotiations have only just started today is the one who's wrong.

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

yikes, not that i dont believe u <3, but can anyone else verify that the is zero Grealish stuff in the store?

Yes.

• Like 1

If it comes down to them and Man United in the title race, for the first time in my life I’m going to want United to come out on top.

I feel disgustingly dirty saying that as I truly despise them but I’m just fed up of Manchester **** City now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deeps said:

Transfers like this weaken the league. Every time we have a player in our hands this mob pop up. Bored if it (I’ve had a drink or 10)

I know it feels like the past and thats what worries me i just hope we have some great plans.

10 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

There was no bid to make us even think about it?

How was it advanced without a bid?

Believe shafts like Evans and Lee over Percy if you wish.

There's an amount (that City were aware of) that will get Jack. City know they can pay it, and have agreed terms with Jack. Yes, it was advanced

2 minutes ago, deeps said:

Transfers like this weaken the league. Every time we have a player in our hands this mob pop up. Bored if it (I’ve had a drink or 10)

Nah, I agree with you, regardless of the booze. 

I'm fed up with us having quality players and the likes of Manure, Citeh, and Red scouse pinching them off us. We have top owners now. If Jack says he wants to go I hope the owners tell him it's tough shit and he's honouring his contract to the club he supposedly loves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mat Kendrick&#x27;s Dentist said:

There's an amount (that City were aware of) that will get Jack. City know they can pay it, and have agreed terms with Jack. Yes, it was advanced

How do you know this?! 

1 minute ago, Mat Kendrick&#x27;s Dentist said:

How can they pay it? Guardiola was asked about Jack last season and he said he's a great player but they cannot afford him. So, how can they now afford him? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, deeps said:

It is anticompetitive. In business the only safeguard against anticompetitive behaviour is regulation. 

Your move FA!

(and they will do fa)

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

How do you know this?! 

Double post

Edited by jim

My 10 year old supports man city. I've been fighting for him to support villa all his life. There are green shoots, he's currently wearing the green away top a couple of seasons ago and taking more of an interest. If grealish goes there, I've no chance! 

If he goes, I feel that part of the soul that still exists in top flight football that isn't monopolised by the big teams will have gone. 

As someone pointed out. We can only spend so much. Man city can spend £100 mil on one player. Its broken. 

• Like 2

Just now, chrisvilla4 said:

My 10 year old supports man city. I've been fighting for him to support villa all his life. There are green shoots, he's currently wearing the green away top a couple of seasons ago and taking more of an interest. If grealish goes there, I've no chance! 

If he goes, I feel that part of the soul that still exists in top flight football that isn't monopolised by the big teams will have gone. 

As someone pointed out. We can only spend so much. Man city can spend £100 mil on one player. Its broken. 

It also means that jack didnt believe in  the project what happened?

Â