The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

James Nursey? You would get a more accurate picture of what is going on from my cat, and he died in 1987.

Rest in peace, little buddy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

spacer.png

Just to start this evening's panic attacks. Conspicuous lack of anything Villa or 'looking forward to getting back to it's etc. 

The sky is blue. It's confirmed, he's moving to Man City.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

spacer.png

Just to start this evening's panic attacks. Conspicuous lack of anything Villa or 'looking forward to getting back to it's etc. 

At least he's not wearing Puma :D

The more things like that he posts, the more confident I am he stays.

If he was leaving, irrespective of the excitement of a new challenge, it would be with a massively heavy heart. I'm very confident he wouldn't be rubbing the Villa fans noses in an impending departure.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, av1 said:

09:00 - Jack is off

09:10 - Jack might be off

09:20 - Jack deserves a move

09:30 - Jack should be burnt alive if he moves 

09:40 - McGinn confirms Jack is staying 

09:50 - Fish puns

10:00 - I’m giving up on football

10:10 - Manc journalist has Twitter meltdown

10:20 - VT had group meltdown

10:30 - fish puns

10:40 - I had a break from VT to calm down

11:00 - We go again

17:10 - meltdown - fish puns 

Apologies if I’ve missed anything 

Brilliant! Sounds like a normal day on Villa talk then lol! 

16 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

spacer.png

Hes at Peps home gym in Croatia doing a fitness test 😂

15 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Right, I’ve been away for a couple of hours.  We all calmed down now?

Its nice and calm now

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

What a draining situation. How dare a club outside the scum 6 have a great player. One thing that will definitely happen as a result of this saga is that my hatred of the tabloid press will increase. Absolute scum. 

Going on to Jack, I'd be disappointed if he left 10 months after signing a 5 year bumper contract and stating he was excited with the vision of the club. In that 10 months we have made real progress. Its not as if we have stalled, which might make him reconsider. We have made real strides. If @Fairy In Boots post is true, and he met Citeh pre Xmas, then that is 3 months after a new contract - that wouldn't look good at all. That being said, I can't see that being the case IMO. Hopefully his source has his wires crossed. 

I think the reason why people are more emotional on this transfer is because Jack is a Villa fan... he's the face of the club. He's the player our rebirth and rebuild is centred around. To lose that would be a hammer blow. He is probably the most marketable player in England now and quite rightly, we want him to stay and be part of our advancement. He's worth far more than £100m to us now.. i'd say double, taking into the image of him now and the possibilities that brings to the club. 

If he goes, he goes, the club survives and we move on and life continues... we've lost Platt and Yorke in the past and the sun still comes up the next morning. I did think after Jack's IG post yesterday that it was looking like he was staying... yet everyone seems to be on a downer today, which has soured my mood a bit! 

Regardless, we need to resolve it asap. Can't have this dragging on for another 7-10 days - the forum will be on fire! 

UTV

I don’t think Jack himself looks after all his social media mate. 

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I just don't understand why he'd leave now, but stay last season. It makes no sense. Unless he was holding out for Man City and not United (which would be weird given that according to reputable sources aka teenagers on Twitter, he's a boyhood United fan).

Last season it was "my club, my city" and "once I heard the owners' plans, I had to stay" etc. Did the owners' plans change in 10 months? If anything, we should be right on track. Can't wrap my head around staying after we nearly got relegated and then leaving when we're perfectly poised for a European place.

Yeah all sounds hollow now 

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Same guy said last year "Jack to Man Utd 100% done". Proven bullshitter.

If you’d have gone back another year I’d posted about Spurs, that’s common knowledge now. 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm not doubting your info but  , its a bit strange that during a  tier 4 lock down in London , all these people got together for a meeting in London and nobody saw them ?

you can't even test your eye sight in Bernard castle without 2875 witnesses running off to twitter  ..  

Easy to arrange a meeting in London when both parties are there. I’ve worked throughout it with some business meetings face to face. Also I don’t know the date of the meeting just it was before Xmas and we were out of lockdown 2/12/21 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

spacer.png

**** me he looks like how I look after a lads holiday

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â