The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I’d say he’s more Beckham than Gazza, he’s a national treasure, he does modelling, he’s a marketing managers dream 

My other post says he is Gazza and Beckham combined / reincarnate. We'll be talking about him as an amalgamation of the way those two are spoke about separately at the moment

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

It's mental to see the whole nation feel what we've been seeing in jack for ages, he's not even playing his best Which is the scary thing 

100% - just wait until the team give him the ball half of the time. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I reckon Preece is just like one of us in a sense. Can't help himself so keeps getting himself in shit. lol

He's definitely more likeable than a clickbait journalist should be. I can't help but like the guy.

• Like 1

Brilliant player. My lad is 2 and a half and I am desperate for him to get to see Jack play for Villa. 

I think if Jack could get a winners medal at the euros with England it may well scratch an itch for winning something and he can focus on a career at Villa. 

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Any other black fans read the first hashtag too quick and had to do a double take? lol

I’m not black, but honest to god I had to do a double take too!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

behave....you've had your giggle you sod. I definitely don't have a 100m arsehole, for the record. I lied!

The stuff for signature quotes, right there.

31 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Any other black fans read the first hashtag too quick and had to do a double take? lol

It's when they play Nigeria in the world cup that you need to be careful...

• Haha 3

Did it annoy anyone else that the experts in the studio didn't really acknowledge JG input in the game, Sterling was getting all the plaudits. I thought he was awful bar the goal, kept running into players and tripping over his own feet, even played them through for Muller to miss.

Think if Saka or Foden had come on and changed the game like that then they would have gone wild.

Think only Linekar mentioned that the 3rd biggest cheer of the night was when Grealish came on. Other than that nothing.

Found it strange

• Like 3

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

What's Lukaku doing wearing a Jack Grealish shirt😂

Theyve been eliminated right?

Still, thats strange

2 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Did it annoy anyone else that the experts in the studio didn't really acknowledge JG input in the game, Sterling was getting all the plaudits. I thought he was awful bar the goal, kept running into players and tripping over his own feet, even played them through for Muller to miss.

Think if Saka or Foden had come on and changed the game like that then they would have gone wild.

Think only Linekar mentioned that the 3rd biggest cheer of the night was when Grealish came on. Other than that nothing.

Found it strange

Something has been said to all the pundits. Before the tournament every single one had him in their first 11. Now they are all very muted in their praise of him.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â