The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

It was sarcasm

Sorry Im just used to villa fans trying to sell him every other day the usual “he deserves to move” nauseating stuff you know

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Why did you want to sell him? Baffled what fan would want to sell Jack Grealish ?

It was a very poor attempt at humour

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

What do people make of that Preece tweet then?

I won’t read anything in to it, even if he does have any info, the situation could change. Nothings guaranteed. 

Not that I believe Jack will leave, of course. 

I’m desperate to believe Preece and reading far too much into Matt Law tweeting happy tweets about John Percy….but could someone explain to me how JG could sign a new contract with us whilst in a Covid secure bubble in the England camp? 

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

I’m desperate to believe Preece and reading far too much into Matt Law tweeting happy tweets about John Percy….but could someone explain to me how JG could sign a new contract with us whilst in a Covid secure bubble in the England camp? 

By fax

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

The signature is the formality.  Him wanting to stay and verbally agreeing to a new contract is what matters and what we want to hear

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Cbs Fbi GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

The agent does everything. The actual signature happens later

Â