The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

It's a good point, the European Super League could have destroyed many football teams. Again Man Citeh are trying to undermine Villa in leaking these transfer targets and also Kane and Spuds.

In the same motion they are also potentially hurting England in the Euros, Kane isn't right and now Grealish.

All so unscrupulous. They see us as a threat and want to weaken us....

If we can keep Jack and make a couple of further solid first-team signings we have a chance of top four surely.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Awol said:

Football is filthy. FFP is rigged, officiating is rigged, the media is rigged. We all know this. Our owners have the financial weight to get us there regardless over time, bit we’ll do it a damn sight quicker with Jack. On that basis I think they’ll offer him the moon on a stick this summer, but they need to back it up with squad development. Mam City trying to screw us out of Grealish might be the best thing that’s happened since these owners arrived. 

Whilst I agree with everything you’re saying, FFP is the evil rigged bitch which will stop us

bit what actually happens if you don’t comply?

6 months of not being able to buy anyone before your lawyers overturn the ruling?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thug said:

bit what actually happens if you don’t comply?

6 months of not being able to buy anyone before your lawyers overturn the ruling?

I’ll take my chances with Wes Edens’ lawyers and cheer if they go ape s*it this summer in the market. As the Euro leagues buckle under Covid loses we can  hopefully sneak in and advance well ahead of the curve. We’ll see, but does anyone think we’ve ever had more ambitious owners? 

29 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Seriously 😡

FML

What a ludicrous thing to say before the tournament is finished. If we lose to Germany he should be sacked. And even if he doesn't, then a loss to anyone after them until the semis would be a joke. We're in an easy half of the draw, and have got their playing dour football against some very poor teams.

If he hangs around, Grealish can kiss his England career goodbye.

54 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It's a good point, the European Super League could have destroyed many football teams. Again Man Citeh are trying to undermine Villa in leaking these transfer targets and also Kane and Spuds.

In the same motion they are also potentially hurting England in the Euros, Kane isn't right and now Grealish.

All so unscrupulous. They see us as a threat and want to weaken us....

If we can keep Jack and make a couple of further solid first-team signings we have a chance of top four surely.

We could be viewed as guilty for attempting the same with other clubs to be fair.

It's a power struggle, we are currently. fighting our way up.

City might smell blood, in the same way we have with ESR, doesn't mean it will work.

The real triumph will be securing our top targets, and tying Jack down.

Not just saying, but showing we mean business in trying to bridge that gap.

• Like 3

I know there is an allure about the Champions League, but competitively the Premier League is equal to it.  If you look at Man City's UCL opponents last season, only PSG and Dortmund would have likely been in the top six of the Premier League. My point being - competitively Jack is essentially playing at the highest levels of football already. Aston Villa played 4 matches against the UCL finalists and 6 against the quarterfinalists last season.

8 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

I took Man City their entire history until this season gone to reach a final never mind win it. No point in Jack going there anytime soon if he wants a CL winners medal. 

precisely.

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

What a ludicrous thing to say before the tournament is finished. If we lose to Germany he should be sacked. And even if he doesn't, then a loss to anyone after them until the semis would be a joke. We're in an easy half of the draw, and have got their playing dour football against some very poor teams.

If he hangs around, Grealish can kiss his England career goodbye.

The guy is a failure, he has failed in club management and now he is failing at international management with one of the best squads in world football in what is effectively a home tournament ....

I'd sack him even if we won we will waste this generation of players with him in charge.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Awol said:

Football is filthy. FFP is rigged, officiating is rigged, the media is rigged. We all know this. Our owners have the financial weight to get us there regardless over time, bit we’ll do it a damn sight quicker with Jack. On that basis I think they’ll offer him the moon on a stick this summer, but they need to back it up with squad development. Mam City trying to screw us out of Grealish might be the best thing that’s happened since these owners arrived. 

If he stays on condition that we stack the side with more talent, we are in a dizzying situation. It would mean we will wrap up more major signings this summer. 

If he goes to City, we will have a huge windfall on which to sign three top players. 

Either way, the future looks really good.  

Naturally, I'd want him to stay and hope he does.  It's exciting watching a Villa player we saw as a youth player morphing into a generational England football icon. He is making Aston Villa world famous again. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â