The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, penguin said:

Just posted in the West Brom thread but thought I'd also share the quote from Allardyce here (Which i'm sure will have their fans foaming at the mouths):

haha, wow. I said from the start of the game, Allardyce looked like he didn’t give a shit. Took the job for the final pay off and will half arse it to the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

haha, wow. I said from the start of the game, Allardyce looked like he didn’t give a shit. Took the job for the final pay off and will half arse it to the end of the season.

To be fair to Allardyce he simply knew he was screwed after the daft actions of Livermore. Their keeper Johnstone was their best player tonight. 

Simply unplayable. He makes the game look so easy. I love that move he does near the byline, so many defenders expect an earlier cross, but he somehow fakes and fakes and then delivers at the very last second. 
He could play in any team in world football and star. 
If he has to leave for bigger and better, Bayern and Madrid would be falling over themselves to get him. 

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

The GOAT. An absolute phenomenon of a player. We'll never see anyone like him again at Villa. 

Oh I don't know, I've a feeling young Barry could be special as well. I hope Jack is around long enough for them to play together.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

While people are wasting time worried about losing him, im more excited about about seeing this team grow WITH im and with even better players!

Indeed. We're definitely making progress at a rapid rate and if the owners keep putting their money where their mouth is I don't think there's any reason to worry about him leaving.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â