The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

He was challenging for the ball near the touchline in front of the Trinity Road Stand having run after his man from the middle of the pitch. I couldn't see anything he did that was a foul but my g/f reckoned he might have pulled a shirt. Looked very harsh from where I was sitting though. And no idea why the ref thought the second yellow was simulation.

Good pass from him to set up the goal though.

Missed the first one too, just remember the commentators saying "that'll be a booking for Grealish"

It's the bbc, he probably just flicked his hair too aggressively

Edited by yayoboy

Both reds were shockers, referee had a an absolute mare

Really awful performance. Fortunate he didn't completely ruin the game at an earlier point.

Looked good to me, quick feet, clever runs, always wanted the ball and was telling the other players to keep talking. I think that every time we see him, he's more confident and more like the player he's going to be. Obviously lots of room for improvement and he's hardly shone in a game, but the lad is clearly going to be great, especially if Sherwood keeps playing him and building his confidence.

Both reds were shockers, referee had a an absolute mare

Really awful performance. Fortunate he didn't completely ruin the game at an earlier point.
Looked good to me, quick feet, clever runs, always wanted the ball and was telling the other players to keep talking. I think that every time we see him, he's more confident and more like the player he's going to be. Obviously lots of room for improvement and he's hardly shone in a game, but the lad is clearly going to be great, especially if Sherwood keeps playing him and building his confidence.
think he meant the ref. Agree with your comments though

Terrible decision by the ref how had an absolute nightmare all game. Neither sending off was warenteed and Jacks 1st booking was a joke.

Trouble is the refs awful performance will be overlooked due to the invasion.

Was a harsh red. Played well when he came on, looks very menacing to the opposition quick feet, good movement and I think he's a lot stronger than he looks.

Needs to sort out his shin pad situation

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â