The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

I get the feeling that Sherwood is the type that might want to 'stamp his authority' on the squad and do that with some surprise inclusions.

I have a gut feeling that Sherwood is going to be a massive fan of Riccardo Calder!! wouldn't be suprised to see him included more.

Edited by Villan4Life

ive seen him play for Swansea and was never that impressed. ive wanted him to prove me wrong but looks awful so far

His debut cameo he looked really promising. In all fairness his start the other day was his first start in the Premier League since 2013. Talking about writing him off early.

He wouldn't have played that weak pass to try and slip in Benteke if he was feeling confident. He was clearly scared of getting caught with the ball. Hopefully Tim can give him the confidence to back himself. That's really what he's been missing.

• Like 1

Didn't look great when he came on. I honestly think loaning him to a Championship side with a clause that he has to play ;) would help him develop

Exactly this.  Needs more game experience and, to be honest, isn't quite there yet for us - especially now we've purchased Gil.

he's in that conundrum that a lot of youth team players are in, he desperately needs game time, needs time to get in to games too rather than cameos, but at the moment he's simply not good enough, shouldnt be starting thats for sure

Edited by villa4europe

Silly decision to bring him on when we were protecting a slender 1-0 lead. He's so lightweight and sloppy and he gave away the ball too many times. Bring him on at 2-0, or when we're chasing the game. Not when we have something to defend.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â