Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

22 hours ago, mjmooney said:

One day I will come into this thread and be able to discuss a TV programme. 

Been some cracking stuff on BBC4 lately

last journey of the magna Carta king was interesting and worth a watch if you missed it 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Jonathan Creek was ok. I don't think it'll ever reach the highs of its early years but still a decent watch 

So, I gave it a watch on the basis of a few positive comment on here. Dear me, that's an hour I'll never get back. You actually like that crap? Woeful. 

• Like 1

Watching Banshee, that moment in season 3

Spoiler

episode 5 when Chayton has her by the neck and 'Hood' lays down his gun and begs and Chayton eats up the moment and just revels in her death and just snaps her neck. That broke me a bit. God damn it, I get a bit emotional when I drink. I wasn't ready for it, even though I saw it coming as soon as he put down his gun. **** sake!

Edited by tarjei
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, tarjei said:

Hide contents

episode 5 when Chayton has her by the neck and 'Hood' lays down his gun and begs and Chayton eats up the moment and just revels in her death and just snaps her neck. That broke me a bit. God damn it, I get a bit emotional when I drink. I wasn't ready for it, even though I saw it coming as soon as he put down his gun. **** sake!

There's loads of great moments in Banshee, but that one is right up there. 

It's no giant albino in a prison, but it's up there :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tarjei said:

Hide contents

Chayton is one hell of a bad ass. Loved that character! 

Just finished you, me and the apocalypse from sky box sets. 

What a very witty, 10 part series containing some excellent characters including rob lowe's priest and a terrific white supremacist female prisoner. 

Its funny, brutal in places and occasionally thought provoking. 

Well worth a watch. 

On 12/29/2016 at 22:10, mjmooney said:

So, I gave it a watch on the basis of a few positive comment on here. Dear me, that's an hour I'll never get back. You actually like that crap? Woeful. 

The early ones are fantastic. I just think they've run out of ideas. 

9 hours ago, Xela said:

The early ones are fantastic. I just think they've run out of ideas. 

I'd add the Beeb seem to like him and keep pushing him on QI despite him being the worst part of that show, they think everyone likes him but they don't know what else to do with him

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I'd add the Beeb seem to like him and keep pushing him on QI despite him being the worst part of that show, they think everyone likes him but they don't know what else to do with him

I think he's great on QI. Dreadful in a drama though - even a naff one like J Creek. 

This episode of Sherlock has been truly awful. It's awful writing, melodramatic nonsense with very little sherlocking in it at all. Diminishing returns continues on from the rubbish end to the final season last time around.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â