Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

On 12/21/2016 at 04:40, tarjei said:

Watched the first episode of The OA last night... beautifully shot, enticing mystery, interesting story, all that... then it shifted, and holy mackerel towards the end it struck me that this was fantastic. Was gonna savor it and just watch one episode each night, but now it's 05:36 and I'm 6 episodes deep. Enough said I guess.. love it.

Gotta add a shout out for The OA too. I just got to episode 4. It is beautifully shot. cant wait to finish it off after Christmas

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The OA is hilariously bad.  You'll know what I mean at the end.  

Just finished it. I'm now off to read what everyone else thought happened in case I missed something.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, darrenm said:

Nope, seems I didn't miss anything,

Reveal hidden contents

it really was that crap.

Spoiler

Yeah,  them doing the 5 movements in front of the kid with an assault rifle?  Haha. 

They were of the belief that the story was completely made up,  the 5 movements actually transport someone to a different dimension, and with both of those in mind they do it in front of someone who's going to shoot a school up,  yet he doesn't kill anyone?  It would have been better if all 5 of them had have been killed to be honest,  at least they would have gone to a different dimension (death)  and it would make some kind of sense.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PieFacE said:
  Hide contents

Yeah,  them doing the 5 movements in front of the kid with an assault rifle?  Haha. 

They were of the belief that the story was completely made up,  the 5 movements actually transport someone to a different dimension, and with both of those in mind they do it in front of someone who's going to shoot a school up,  yet he doesn't kill anyone?  It would have been better if all 5 of them had have been killed to be honest,  at least they would have gone to a different dimension (death)  and it would make some kind of sense.  

I can see that angle. That, actually, because of this dance it made them go to another dimension where no-one dies so they did actually transport, but in another way. But it's just.. the medium of dance? 5 people would just stand up in front of a gun man and start waving their arms around?

Loads of things in this show pushed my suspension of disbelief so I was hoping it all got tied together at the end. It didn't. It got worse.

Finished season 7 of The Good Wife, what a great show, odd final episode though. It was fun spotting the actors from virtually every other TV series I've ever seen have a guest role (especially The Wire).

The Tudors next I think.

New trailer for Taboo out:

Really liked Penny Dreadful and this seem to at least have the same aesthetics and feel.

Like Tom Hardy, and with Ridley Scott as one of the producers it has potential.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â