Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

If only Law was half as interesting as Broadchurch portrays.

Where is the 50 billion hours of paperwork, eh? EH?

My Dad (40 plus years in law enforcement) is always scoffing at the inaccuracies in how things are done on police procedural dramas. I have to explain to him that its entertainment and don't take it too seriously!

If only Law was half as interesting as Broadchurch portrays.

Where is the 50 billion hours of paperwork, eh? EH?

My Dad (40 plus years in law enforcement) is always scoffing at the inaccuracies in how things are done on police procedural dramas. I have to explain to him that its entertainment and don't take it too seriously!

I was shocked when I found out that forensic scientists don't work in sunglasses and flip flops like in CSI

Watched Catastrophe on catchup, laughed a lot, very funny from all involved.

Yeah, I thought it was very good.

Last night I also watched the second episode, of the new series of Girls (the scenes at the party had me howling), as well as finally getting around to watching the Man Down Christmas Special (very silly, but also very funny).

Watched Catastrophe on catchup, laughed a lot, very funny from all involved.

Yeah, I thought it was very good.

Last night I also watched the second episode, of the new series of Girls (the scenes at the party had me howling), as well as finally getting around to watching the Man Down Christmas Special (very silly, but also very funny).

I enjoyed man down too, someone here at work asked me to describe Catastrophe, and I couldnt but I almost said if you like man down you will like it.

• Like 1

this wernt a good show but did anyone watch angry,white and proud? could not believe how pathetic they were and how dumb they were. if people want right wing views then fair enough but that was just thuggery and the football style songs they were singing were so pathetic.

• Like 1

I enjoyed Wolf Hall. Proper slow burner. A welcome break from the crash, bang, wollop of modern television.

Totally agree, it was excellent.

I haven't read the book, but I know the basic history of the period, which I guess helps.

Just seen that they're doing a series of Philip K. Dick's 'Man in the High Castle' which is an alternative history had the nazis won WWII, could be interesting, I think the pilot is already out.

The Mediterranean has been drained to make farmland

Think I'll pass

Just seen that they're doing a series of Philip K. Dick's 'Man in the High Castle' which is an alternative history had the nazis won WWII, could be interesting, I think the pilot is already out.

The Mediterranean has been drained to make farmland

Think I'll pass

Executive Produced by Ridley ScottI watched the first fifteen minutes but had to turn it off, for some but not for me. If you like slow burners get 'Rectify' checked out a great slow burner.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Interestingly Abigail Spencer who plays Amantha in Rectify is going to be on the new season of True Detective, a show it's been compare to.

Let's hope that she doesn't just rely upon her fingers to do the talking. Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â