Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Watched the first two episodes of the last season of Parks and Recreation, new at the end of the last season it was going to be set in 2017, but still expect it to be just a dream. 

Workaholics was a great first episode, love this show.

I've been without Parks and Rec, Grimm and The Walking Dead since early December when I finished everything available. Now on Showbox there's two new episodes of P&R and a new episode of Grimm!

When do the new Walking Dead episodes start. Feb?

Anyone watch the first episode of Ascension?

Thought it was ok, not quite what I expected and the acting was a little 'hammy', but overall it was decent. Only 3 parts too so no major investment of my time of it ends up being shite!

The first in the series of Sound of Song, on BBC4 was excellent. A lot of interesting stuff about the start of recording sound and music, as well as a look at the early work of Louis Armstrong and Irving Berlin, amongst others. Looking forward to the rest of the series. 

I really want to watch Justified but it does not appear to be available to legally stream to the UK. That has utterly baffled me. 

It's not on Netflix anymore?

Edit: It looks like Amazon prime pinched it.

Edited by snowychap

I really want to watch Justified but it does not appear to be available to legally stream to the UK. That has utterly baffled me.

It's not on Netflix anymore?

Edit: It looks like Amazon prime pinched it.

It's not on Prime UK either, only amazon.com subscribers get it.

Seems Sky now hold the UK rights and it's on sky on demand. Thankfully my sister has Sky, it's impossible to find illegally.

Watched the pilot last night, pretty good! I know it's obvious to say, but it's Dirty Harry the series right? Only he's Dirty Harry's son, with a bit more heart.

Looking forward to seeing how it pans out over the series format.

It's not on Prime UK either, only amazon.com subscribers get it.

Seems Sky now hold the UK rights and it's on sky on demand. Thankfully my sister has Sky, it's impossible to find illegally.

Watched the pilot last night, pretty good! I know it's obvious to say, but it's Dirty Harry the series right? Only he's Dirty Harry's son, with a bit more heart.

Looking forward to seeing how it pans out over the series format.

Ah, right.

Justified isn't just a vehicle for the 'good guy' - the 'baddies' (throughout all the series) are just as important in making it good/enjoyable telly, too.

It's not Dirty Harry the series though there is an obvious unreconstructed lawman similarity in the characters (as well as cockiness and arrogance), which comes from taking a western/cowboy character and chucking them in to the modern world.

I think you'll like it.

Read an article today which suggests Fox execs are considering bringing the X-Files back, with the original cast. Curious. I'd watch it.

Is that not just off the back of the Nerdist episode with Anderson?

Edit:  evidently not. Seems it might have some legs considering the reports.

Edited by choffer

Now TV has seasons 1-5

edit: seen your later post about Sky OD

Edited by Xela

12 Monkeys is looking super. Watched the 1st episode last night, really good and looks like it cost a few quid. (8.1 IMDB)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3148266/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Love the film

The film has become an all time classic. The ending is beautifully ambiguous, it was the ending the film deserved. Bit worried the series might toy with my memory of that.

12 Monkeys is looking super. Watched the 1st episode last night, really good and looks like it cost a few quid. (8.1 IMDB)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3148266/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Love the film

The film has become an all time classic. The ending is beautifully ambiguous, it was the ending the film deserved. Bit worried the series might toy with my memory of that.

Maybe go back in time and change the past so its possible for you to watch ? 

It is good how the series deals with time,  the grandfather paradox route was not taken(like in Back to the future).  Instead it's the other way where it continues from a certain point in time which is better imo.

Really good so far.  I will watch the film again at the end of the series.  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â